More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingsy kingsy

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Capacity, Latex Doll or Bimbo Upgrades

As she walked down the hall she saw many different screens along the walls with strange alien writing scrolling across them. As her eyes focused on each screen the writing changed to be in English and she took her time walking down the hallway browsing the different offers. There were the upgrades she had come to expect from almost any space station: armor strengthening, ammo storage, movement upgrades, the usual. Walking down to the end of the hall she saw a doorway with a label above which read "EXOTIC" and, her interest piqued, she strolled inside. Having expected a large selection of advanced alien weaponry she was momentarily surprised when the screens on the walls had headings such as "Appearance Modifiers", "Body Enhancers" and, "Genetic Manipulators".

Under each heading was a simple description a 3D figure of humanoid woman undergoing various changes. Under the first label the models face was shifting slightly in random ways, sometimes appearing like a generic woman, to a big lipped bimbo, to a sharp jawed model. The second label showed the models boobs shifting to be larger and smaller, her ass growing and shrinking and a large bulge appearing and disappearing between her legs, 'only one idea what that might be' Samus said to herself as her gaze shifted to the next screen which read Genetic Manipulators. Her eyes widened with what she saw. Underneath the heading the form of the humanoid figure changed drastically from shape to shape, at one point a human, the next a centauress, the next a catgirl, the next a horse. The form continued to shift into more and more different shapes, some perverse but most where little more than an anime character.

It was during her perusals of each form that she noticed a small word in the bottom right corner of the last screen in the room. A word that made her realise that she was hornier than she thought. The word read "EXPERIMENTAL"...

What does she press?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)