More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

Candywoman

Around the late 1800's, there once was a young beautiful African American woman named Danielle Robitaille, who had a talent for painting. In her early-20's, She was hire to paint a picture of a handsome wealthy young white man. The two fell in love and had an affair.

Sadly, her friends learned about the affair and out of envy exposed it to the public. An angry and jealous mob of young white women grabbed Danielle and stripped her naked. They then cover her with honey and decide to started parading her around the city, while like for more ideas to humiliate her. Danielle manage to break free from the mob after grabbing a near by hooking and threatening them with it. Still holding the hook, she ran and hide from the mob in a field. Unfortunately, swarms of bees were attracted to the honey on her, and she was stung til her last breath. Her body was discover, and she was called Candywoman, because of the honey she was covered with.

Legends says that if a person says 'Candywoman' in a mirror five times, her spirit will soon appear and strip and humiliate the person. She will do it her various powers, such invisibility, telekinesis, control of bees, teleportation, and other ghostly powers. It may happen instantly or after a while, but if you says her name in the a mirror five times, you will be her victim.

Where will the story take place?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)