More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dwizzil88 Dwizzil88

Who's driving the car to school?

Camille gets there first.

Watson walks outside and sees Camille climbing into the driver’s side and Cary in the passengers. Well, I guess it’s the back for me this morning, he thinks to himself.

“Watty did you turn in the forms for the school trip?” Camille asks as he climbed in the back seat.

“Did I turn it in?” Why is it my job?”

“Yeah, we just need one because were siblings and all going.” She insists. Type-A personality.

“God--I hate these trips.” Cary interjects. She’s always been the loner type. Only ever had 1 or 2 friends, never really liked large groups. She’ll moan and pout now, but she always goes on these sorts of trips and enjoys them. She’s mostly just keeping up appearances.

“Car’ it’ll be okay!” Said Camille. “You can hang out with me and my friends if you and that little twink friend of yours get tired of making out or whatever you guys do.”

Cary’s best and only friend is a girl named Taylor, or a boy named Taylor… No one is really sure what gender Taylor is and no one has asked—even the teachers. Taylors a transfer from another state and Cary sort of picked her because they can be weird and makeout together, or whatever they do. No one knows that either.

“Twink or not, Taylors nicer than all the bittys you hang out with Cam.”

“You know what Car’, that’s so true, hey what does Taylor have between her legs ya think?”

“If I knew I wouldn’t tell you.”

“So, you don’t know?” Watson asked genuinely curious. Not that he’d be into that or anything…

“Why would I know, dude? Its not like we stand in front of each other and say, ‘you show me yours and I’ll show you mine.’”

“You should its actually kinda fun.” Camille adds from the front seat, turning into the school parking lot.

“You actually haven’t talked about it?” he asked again.

“No, we just sorta smoke and talk about tattoos we wanna get. Really normal stuff. But Taylors really cool, and everyone wants friends.”

The kids get out of the car, and all go to their different homerooms.

Watsons homeroom teacher is a teacher named Mrs. Mellon. She’s been at Western for over 20 years. This was her first job out of college, and she never left. She’s approaching fifty and looks it, but not in a bad way. Slightly greying brown hair put up in a ponytail. Green, perceptive eyes that always makes you feel watched. Great posture, never wears high heels, the only thing missing from her image is a pointing stick or a long ruler she could bend you over a table with.

Does Watson get the school trip form?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)