More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

Select your Hero

Camilla

Camilla the usually domineering purple haired and busty Wyvern rider had found a new use. She'd given up fighting completely after a certain incident lead into a chain of events. It all started during a battle, the woman was horny and couldn't focus on battle, all she did was stare at Corrin and rub her thighs tougether wantingly. She ran off and hid in the middle of Battle, striping off the bottom part of her armor and using the handle of her axe as a masterbation tool. With her back against a rock and her axe focused on pleasing her and all she could think about being Corrins body, imagining the other girls soft skin and perky breasts. Naturally she let out moans of pleasure with lead to an enemy archer finding her. If the situation was different she would've been dead on the spot, but fortunately it takes a strong will to resist Camilla's voluptuous body. The archer went up to her, dick out and fully erect, not a word was spoken by him, but Camilla couldn't resist. She tossed her Axe to the ground since it wasn't giving her enough pleasure. As she got on her knees and started sucking the enemies dick.

It wasn't long from there that she was on the ground moaning in pleasure as she got the sense fucked out of her, she had cum dripping out of her mouth and pussy, but she still wasn't satisfied. She kept getting fucked until eventually she just layed on the ground panting, the battle was over as of this point and all other troupes where far away from Camilla's location. It wasn't sure if she'd fallen or retreated, no one had heard anything from her since the start of the battle.

While everyone else was unsure Camilla wasn't, this was her life now, getting fucked. She couldn't imagine anything else. The question was just where? Does she get away from the archer and make it back to Nohr or does the archer bring her back to Hoshido?

Where does Camilla become a Cumdump?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)