More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EnergonCube EnergonCube

Whose story will you follow?

Camilla Nocturne, a nun with a mysterious past

"Breathe in. Breathe out. In and out. In. Then out. Now relax." A soothing, motherly voice says to a room full of young futa. They sit there, cross legged, meditating while wearing the traditional white and black habits of the monastery. At the front, wearing a less modest design of the same style habit is Camilla, one of the nuns at the Temple of Awakening

"Keep focusing on your breathing, children. Sister Clara will be with you soon with your next lesson." The woman bows her head, before uncrossing her legs and exiting the building through a side door.

Walking along a stone walkway, she sighs, and comes to a stop near a fountain. Watching as the water trickles down, she closes her eyes and focuses on her breathing, clutching the amber colored amulet that dangles between the cleavage of her low cut habit.

Camilla was left here two decades ago as a baby. Her beta parent had been injured and left her begging the monastery to keep her a secret. The nuns had wanted to help her, seeing how badly she was hurt, but she fled without even so much as telling the nuns the baby's name. Her mother never returned, so they named her Camilla Nocturne. Camilla after the Patron Saint, and Nocturne because it was the dead of night when she was brought to them. The only clue to who she was; the amber necklace wrapped around the baby's neck.

Opening her eyes, Camilla sighs yet again, and begins walking around the stone fountain. As she does though, she hears a grown from the bushes, and the sounds of the shrubbery rustling. Had something made it passed the wards? Suddenly something with big ears jumps out and pounces her.

"Jolie!" The nun shouts as a wet tongue rolls over her face, leaving a trail of saliva. The catgirl has lived at the temple for a decade, and while she leaves the young ones alone, she has a habit of pouncing the nuns. The sisters generally allow this, as it is against their teachings to hoard resolve. However, this has made Jolie quite strong.

Ten years of draining the sisters of resolve has allowed the catgirl to develop quite the six-pack, her abs solid. Also, her dick is quite massive, a good sixteen inches long and as thick around as her arm. Her balls the size of oranges. Compared to Camilla's four inch dick and grape size balls, she doesn't hold a candle to the beastwoman.

With a single thrust, the catgirl penetrates her pussy, and begins pumping her. As the catgirl keeps up with persistent fucking, she bites down gently on Camilla's neck to hold her in place. So much for all that resolve she'd built up that day. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.

Does she let it continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)