More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who's our lucky master?

Cameron Smith, 18 Year Old Senior

A large summer resort came into the view of the camera while an unfamiliar woman, surely the host of the new season came into view in front of the complex. She was of unmistakable Korean descent through her dress, which shaped nicely around her small but perky breasts and her wide hips and ass, looked like a patchwork of all the world’s flags. With some being larger than others.

“Hello everyone, I will be your host for this season of Harem Hotel. My name is Ari.” Ari introduced herself. “This season has a theme of world countries and more specifically, how they all connect. Especially in the country known as the United States of America, or the USA for short, which is also known as the Melting Pot because inside lives many immigrants who come together to form a new culture.”

Ari walked a few feet before stopping in front of a large TV screen that was magically floating, on the TV screen was an image of a young male white American. “Take for instance our Master for this season, Cameron Smith, who is surrounded by people that on the surface is far more unique than him. Yet these unique characters of different races and nationalities have one thing in common, they all know Cameron in one way or another.” Cameron Smith then faded to reveal a young woman who looked vaguely familiar to Cameron Smith but was wearing a Union Jack dress. “Take for instance his 19-year-old cousin, Kiera Jones, a young woman from Britain who has recently moved to America. Though if she figures out we showed this photo to potentially millions of people, maybe even billions, she may try to burn the whole show down!”

Kiera then fades from the screen as the screen itself went black. “But enough talking about this show and its participants. Let's actually meet them. Starting off, as usual, we have the Master.”

Cameron Smith, none the wiser that a particular reality show had an interest in him, was preparing for school that day. It was his first week back from his Junior Summer and he didn’t want to be late as although he planned on being a content creator like his “celebrity” crush he wanted at least a plan B if it falls through which it currently is already showing signs of.

Though he has seen a small bit of success, he currently has 100 subscribers on his main YouTube channel, his channel hasn’t gained a new subscriber in over two months. Though his audience seems devoted to him, very _devoted _as they often suggested he would be better off on OnlyFans even though he felt he wasn't that attractive, he isn't getting much money off it or at least enough to get a stable living off it.

Shaking off the thoughts of his failing YouTube career he finally got on his shoes as he opened the door to his bedroom to reveal his cousin and two best friends waiting for him. Ever since his parents died in a car crash a year ago he has been living with his cousin and best friends in his parent's old house. After hearing the news his cousin and her family moved to America to take care of him. He felt he didn't need the help and his parents paid for the full house so he just lives in his old home with his cousin overlooking him and his friends often coming over.

"So sleeping beauty has finally awoken and gotten dressed huh? You know I have places to be too you know!?" Kiera Jones, his grating cousin who has taken the responsibility to look after Cameron a bit too , said as he entered the living room in that infuriating Cockney British accent which at the worst of times is incomprehensible, though he has gotten better at understanding it.

Kiera Jones was the typical British beauty, in only her natural looks which she always hides. Kiera is in her usual black punk outfit with the Union Jack on her shirt but instead of the usual blue and red the blue was replaced with black and the red replaced with white and there was blood on her shirt. Outside of that she really was quite beautiful her crazy dyed purple hair which was half bald and piercings all over her body did little to hide it, hell it might even enhance it for certain folk. Her natural B breasts and cute ass only completed the punk package.

"Yeah, I need to retain my queen of the school back from that French Canadian bitch! She thinks she can come from the Great White North and steal my m- Throne!" Sophia Brown, my best female friend and the resident queen of the school, shouted noticeably correcting herself on the final word. She herself was formerly Canadian though of the English variety and lived in the USA since she was 5. Sometimes I wonder how I became friends with such a popular girl before remembering I became friends with her and my best friend when we were in kindergarten before any of them were popular.

Sophia Brown was a member of a rich family though she often rebels against her family and especially has a strained relationship with one of her sisters Olivia. Despite her rebellious moments, you wouldn't know that by looking at her. She has platinum blonde hair, which is dyed she naturally has black hair like her family, large breasts at C cups, and a killer body which she loves to show off. Although only around me seemingly as she is quite shy about it otherwise, strange...

"Do we really have to go to school...? Ugh." My best friend groaned. "I hate that place. Still, at least it is better than my place." His name is Haruto Johnson, a first-generation mixed Japanese African American who is a bit of a rebel and despises his home life, especially his father. He would like to be anywhere but home, if he could help it with his favorite hiding place, which is my home.

Haruto Johnson was a major rebel, far more than even Sophia in her moments and he likes to show it. With his shirt that is cut just above his abs that he refuses to take off outside even when it technically isn't allowed at school. Really if our school wasn't the laxest school in the country he would have probably been kicked out already. Outside of that, he is apparently really hot from what I overheard other girls say, though I wouldn't be able to tell as I don't swing that way.

"Do you hate your mother and little brother that much? Why don't you go home for them?" Keira questioned with a bit of red on her face, apparently, she finds him hot too.

"I do go to visit for them but only if Dad is at work or away." He explains. The topic swift leaves me to thinking about Haruto's mother, Hanako Johnson nee Sato, who was pretty hot. If anyone filled all the requirements it would be her. She has large breasts that although they sagged were still large at DD cup, large hips that definitely show she has given birth at least twice, and her body didn't even have many wrinkles.

I remember my mother asking about it when she visited once, "Asian don't raisin", she said. I remember joking about it with Haruto back then. "Black and Asian don't crack nor raisin, you will look like a teenager when you're 100!" I joked with him.

Finally, we all went into the car and I noticed something missing. "Oh crud, I forgot my phone inside." I noticed as I sat down and didn't feel the familiar feeling of my phone in my pocket. "I'll go get it! Wait for me!"

"How do you forget your phone!?" My punk of a sister asked as I ran back inside. Finding my phone still charging I unhooked it to see it has 100%, rushing back to the garage where the car was I find it both empty and off.

"Huh? Where did ev-?" I questioned before suddenly I was too whisked away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)