More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Call your girlfriend Kelly to hang out

Fuck finding a job, you need to get laid. You’re not sure what stick Kelly has up her tight little ass lately, but she needs to take the stick out and come pay you a visit. Normally you text her, but today you decide to give her a call. The phone only rings once and she answers.

“Hey,” she says. “I’m getting ready for work soon. What do you want?”

The first words out of her mouth are an excuse for why she doesn’t have time for you. Things are not off to a good start. It is time to lay on the charm.

“I got you a present,” you lie. “I think you’re going to love it. How about you come over and I give it to you.”

If there is one thing you know about Kelly, it’s that she cannot resist a present. The girl lives on them. You’ve turned fights into a hot sex more than once by offering her a gift.

She sighs and says, “Alright, I’ll be over in a few minutes, but I can’t hang out long. I have to be at Grind It Out at 1:30.”

Kelly doesn’t live far, so you hop in the shower, towel off, and put on some jeans and a t-shirt. You’re in the kitchen drinking orange juice out of the container when you hear Kelly’s familiar musical knock on the back door. You raise the bamboo blinds and slide the patio door open. A blast of summer heat enters with your girlfriend.

Kelly Burroughs is wearing a tight, gray, spaghetti-strap tank with a pair of tight denim shorts, stripy socks, and chunky, military-style boots. Since she started working at that coffee shop her ear piercings have multiplied and she has sprouted a nose ring. You don’t mind the increasingly punky look she favors, you don’t even mind the magenta stripe in her sandy blonde hair or the fact that she shaved the side of her head. You are bothered by the distance. You pull her in for a kiss and she backs off quickly.

“Let’s go back to my room,” you say.

“I really don’t have much time,” she objects, but follows you upstairs to your bedroom.

“So what’s the present?” Kelly asks, sitting on the edge of your bed and stretching out her long, slender legs. “And you’d better not try another pearl necklace.”

You plop down on the bed beside her and slime your arm around her shoulders. She tenses and purses her lips, but this time at least she doesn’t pull away from you.

“Come on, baby,” you say, “I get the feeling you’ve been avoiding me. What is going on with you?”

“It’s just…”

“Just what?”

She parts her glossy lips and seems about to answer you. Instead, she closes her mouth again and shakes her head. She looks away from you and murmurs, “It’s just college stuff.”

“Hey,” you slip your fingers under her chin and turn her face towards you. “We both know we’re going to have to decide something at the end of summer. You’re going to Sandy State and I’m, well, I’m not going there. But that’s months away. Let’s enjoy what we have now.”

She seems unconvinced, but nods faintly in agreement and does not pull away as you lean your lips to hers and plants a soft kiss on her strawberry-flavored lips. Your kiss deepens and her mouth yields to her tongue. She cradles your head as she begins to reciprocate the kiss. You press your body against her, feeling the soft bumps of her perky tits mashing against you groan against her lips.

You press your hand between her silky thighs and grind your fingers against the denim front of her shorts. She moans against your lips and tenses up. She finally breaks the kiss.

“I can’t do this,” she hisses. “Chet told me to come in early. He’s training me on the sploogee machine.”

“Chet? Fuck that. Come on, baby, it’s been, like, over two weeks.” You kiss her repeatedly. She won’t let any kiss descend back into the torrid tongue twirling. “Come on, at least give me a blowjob.”

She pulls her lips away and gazes into your eyes. “No blowjob. I’ll give you a handjob. Quickly, because I really do need to go.”

You answer her with another kiss that quickly becomes heated. Her hand is in your lap, stroking your straining bulge and squeezing the tip of your cock through your jeans. You’re worked up enough that you desperately need to cum, even if handjobs are like lame first date type of stuff.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)