More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by johnjohn123 johnjohn123

What do you do?

or don't do.

She pulls your cock out of your pants and spits on it once before she starts stroking your shaft up and down. It's not a great situation, but its better than nothing you think to yourself. She takes her other hand and starts fondling your balls as she jerks you off with her other. You feel yourself getting closer when she stops. "I really need to go," she says. "Please, I'm close," you say as she starts stroking again. Her stopping had completely stopped you from getting close to cumming and you feel yourself once again trying to enjoy the situation even if your girlfriend clearly isn't. She starts bringing you closer and closer and you can feel your breathing start to pick up.

You feel yourself once again coming to the point where you're about to cum and out of nowhere her phone starts ringing. "I'm sorry, I have to get this she says," as she answers her phone. You lay back on your bed, completely frustrated with how the situation turned out as she talks on the phone.

"Sure, I'll be there right away," you hear her say as she hangs up. "I'm sorry, I don't have time for this, I have to go to work now," she says as she leaves your room. Your left with a massive disappointment as you realize your going to have to jerk off if you want to cum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)