More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Caged lust (chastity)

"That's weird... I didn't order anything..." Jane wondered.

She picked up the amazon box from her entrance mat and looked at the address to see if it wasn't a mistake. But it was indeed her name and address written. Jane frowned at the unexpected delivery and opened the box only to find a steel chastity belt.

"What the fuck is that ? Who sent me this ??" She asked to no one in particular. "Must be expensive on top of that..."

Not knowing what to do with that, she put it back in the box and let it on the table for now. But as the day went on, her attention constantly drifted back to the belt. Something was calling her. A will or a need to know how it feels. How it feels to wear that kind of things. And the idea grew in her mind taking more and more place. She even dreamt about it, seeing herself wearing one and going out while the belt was clearly visible under her clothes.

Jane woke up with her crotch wet and warm from arousal. She didn't have much difficulties coming that morning. Her clit was really sensitive and she was already extremely horny.

"Fuck... what's going on with that thing ?" She wondered.

But, now, she needed to try it. So, she took a shower, pulled the thing from the box and put it on. The sensation was... strange. It was tight, but it was giving a feeling of comfort or some sort, like a warm hug protecting your from harms. With the keys, she locked the belt, thinking she had lost it to even try it. But she put her clothes on and it was well hidden under it, like underwear, but more rigid.

"Oh, well, it can't hurt to try." She finally said.

Jane left for work and didn't take the keys with her. The day went well, despite the constant reminder of the rigidity of the belt. Something was missing though. It could most definitively be better... It was no fun, if she didn't want to masturbate.

So, the next day, Jane took her dildo from her nightstand and pushed it inside her pussy before putting on the belt. She bit her lips, thinking of how kinky it was. And she went to work like this.

It was definitively better... or worst. Because with the toy in, she was almost constantly aroused. And she couldn't touch herself. Not that she didn't try slipping her fingers under it, but it didn't do much. The only thing she could get was when she was massaging her breasts in the restroom stalls.

Back home, she took off the belt and masturbated like crazy to get one of her best orgasms of her life. The belt was a gift she didn't know she needed.

And so, she did that for a few days before cranking the things up by buying breasts protections to stop herself from almost getting herself of by massaging them. With that, it was making her even more horny at home, but she wondered what would happen with days without playing herself.

That's how she ended up giving her keys to her neighbour and friend, Jack.

"Can you keep that for a week ? Even if I ask you to give them back ?" She asked.

"Are you turning into a werewolf ? Ahah !" He laughed.

"No, don't worry." She just answered.

And the first week almost drove her crazy. She wanted so badly to masturbate, but she couldn't, everything locked up, out of reach. When she finally got her keys, she took off her belt like a junkie getting her fix. She was so loud, she got scared the neighbours could hear her.

After that, Jack got used to get the keys for a week and she got used to the steel underwear. To the point that she even went to the beach with them. Somehow no one cared about it, but it sure brought her arousal to another level, with the show she was giving.

But things didn't go as planed after that when Jack forgot to tell Jane that he had an important job to do aboard and left for a whole month. A month without any pleasure or orgasm, constantly aroused, thanks to the geisha balls she had bought. But it was a revelation for her. She revealed to Jack the purpose of the keys and let him chose when to release her. It made her way more open sexually, taking pictures of herself in her attire, getting in sexy parties with just her belt and breasts cover. She was a queen, she was a bitch, she was riding her own arousal waiting until her next release.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)