More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnLocke4 JohnLocke4

Which thread to read?

Cabin Passion

Five cars drove down a long windy gravel road, surrounding them all was dense evergreen trees, the were miles from any other road access and at least two hours away from the small town of Azure Rocks. Leading the pack was a bright blue sports car, and behind the wheel was Logan Henry Ravers. He brought a hand up and slicked back his messy dark brown hair that the wind was blowing into his face. He then fixated his electric-blue eyes on his dash, checking the time before looking over to the passenger seat, "Should be there any minute, told you we'd have plenty of time to enjoy the day,"

"Yeah, let's just hope the cabin is actually empty when we get there," Heather replied her arms crossed and a small frown rested on her face. Heather Megan Ravers was Logan's cousin, with long dark brown hair and a matching pair of electric-blue eyes, there was no doubt of their family relation. The pair might as well have been siblings with how close they were, and Heather had made sure never to lose touch with her favorite cousin. It had been this close relationship that had brought Logan to this trip in the first place, Heather had pleaded for her cousin to come down for a week long trip to Silver Lake Park.

Techniqually it was originally a two week long trip when Heather first texted him, but it quickly became a zero day trip once Heather was told her father was using the cabin for a few weeks of get away for the whole family. Once Heather told him, it took another few days of calls, texts, and pleads until the pair were able to convince Robert to only go for one week with his brother, Daniel, his wife, and Daniel's wife, along with a few others. After that the cabin with all theirs, along with whomever else they decided to bring along.

"Don't worry about it, my dad texted me, they left like eight this morning, the place is empty," Logan chuckled. Suddenly a red flash blew past them as the cherry sports car behind them clearly decided they were going too slow. Logan's eyes narrowed and he shook his head, "Did he really have to come?"

Heather let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, "Trust me I know, but since his mom was coming down here, Kurt overheard the entire thing and you know how he just loves inviting himself everywhere. Luckily, we'll have more than enough space to ignore him," Heather replied, feeling a touch of relief in that knowledge. Kurt Johnson was he older cousin by one year, and unlike Logan, Heather didn't care much for the blonde man. He was a serious womanizer, always on the look out for bigger and better girls to get. Hell, Heather swore, the year her large breasts developed, Kurt suddenly began to pay her a lot more attention. "Focus on your other friends, they are all gonna be happy to see you again,"

Just behind Logan's car was a simple black sedan and behind the wheel was one of his oldest friends, though that friendship was quite distant these days. Zack Bishop, a tall, semi-fit teen with short brown hair and pale icy blue eyes, had learned that Logan was going to be around town and he was surprised when Heather sent forward a text inviting him onto the trip at Logan's request. With an extra okay from Heather to invite whomever he wanted to join the trip, Zack immediately went along and invited his two closest current friends.

The first, sitting directly in the passenger seat next to him, was Chloe McRose. Saying that Chloe was Zack's best friend was nearly an understatement. The pair had been insperable since birth, being next door neighbors all their lives meant they almost spent every waking hour together, playing games, swimming, doing homework, anything that was possible for two people to do together. Zack was always able to trust and confide in Chloe, and it was very much the same in her case. That's how Zack knew his redheaded friend was anxious about her body, particularly her large bust size, making swimming in the lake with everyone a fear. And this is also how Chloe knew Zack was in a minor panic about the girl driving the car right behind him.

"Zack, I'm telling you, it's going to be just fine, don't stress about Lisa," Chloe said, her deep blue eyes full of tender concern, "It was almost a year ago, and you have nothing to be ashamed about, Lisa's the one who fucked up, not you,"

Zack let out a long exhale, Lisa Rivera was his ex-girlfriend, his first girlfriend, and their breakup was not easy for him. They hadn't been together as a couple more than a couple weeks before Lisa was pushing him to the bedroom, not that Zack fully minded it, it just had him a nervous wreck. He ended up stalling, trying to build up confidence for the moment they would be together, but he apparently took to long. The brunette dumped him a week later, a day after their one month anniversary, she attempted to be nice about it, but Zack knew the reason he was being left, and even after a year he couldn't live it down.

"Dude, Lisa was too wrapped up in the wrong things, man. She didn't get the chance to know the real Zack Bishop, so that's on her. I say this week you show her what an awesome guy you really are, make her the one full of regrets," Leon suddenly chimmed in from the back causing Zack to let out a short laugh. Leon Griffin was without a doubt Zack's closest male friend, countless hours of gaming and hanging out backed it completely. Leon, despite being a little thick headed some times, was as kind as they come and he wasn't lacking in the looks department. He had more then enough girls swooning over him, something Zack chawked up to his blonde hair and warm brown eyes. The only problem his friend suffered from was his mouth, Zack had seen time and time again that Leon overplayed his hand with girls trying to finally get with then and he'd be left hanging. Recently, it seemed Leon had given up trying anything after his last rejection.

"Maybe, I think I'm just more interested in meeting up with Logan again, I'm surprised he even remembered me, it's been years," Zack added on, "But he still invited me and Brandon both..." Zack felt a near ting of sadness as he thought of Brandon Cole and Logan, his old friend group. Brandon hadn't moved away like Logan, however, instead once Logan left and Brandon started to turn into a joke, they just lost touch. It was almost at the same time when he started dating Ashley Woodsen, another old friend, did Zack as well as Chloe lose touch with her too. Once the blonde started to develop she made her way into the cheerleading squad with Heather, started dating Brandon, and they had scarcely heard from her since.

They did know, however, that Brandon and Ashley had an amicable break up a few months back, hence why Brandon was bringing along his new eye of affection, Tanya Jones, another girl from the cheer squad. Not to mention that Madison Cole, Brandon's twin sister, was coming to the cabin as well. Zack at the very least had a bit better relationship with Madison, having officially met her at a Larp event when her drama class joined for a few weeks to train. He was surprised when a girl like Madison suddenly started getting really into it and even after her class was done continued to show up to the events, spending some, though relatively, short time with Zack.

"I'm way more interested in this cabin, apparently it's as old as the town, but been built on and improved over the years with the Raver's fortune," Chloe pointed out,

"Yeah, this trip is going to be a hell of a time, for sure," Leon added on with a chuckle,

"You can say that again," Zack agreed just as they came around a final turn, pulling into a large clearing with a large, log cabin in the center only a few yards from the Silver Lake.

What's The Room Situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)