More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Starchild-Stories Starchild-Stories

and...

But she already got between him and the door.

She pushes him into a bathroom stall on the seat and locks the door behind her.

Finally she says something: "Do you know how hard it is being a hucow?"

Jake just shakes his head, hypnotized by her huge tits that are right in front of his face.

She continues: "Everyone avoids me because of how I look now or because they are afraid of getting infected too. But ever since my transformation I have been so horny."

She squuezes her tits.

"And my tits are swollen with milk but nobody wants to help me with that." she says.

She sits down on his lab and continues: "But you will! I know you want me."

He barely moved his head for a nod and she already takes off her shirt revealing her magnificent breasts. They jiggle right in front of his eyes as they drop down, her nipples erect and dripping with milk.

She gets closer and presses her left nipple against his lips. He can feel some milk already dripping down his chin.

"Suck on them, lick them, bite them, squeeze them… Do whatever you want!"

He looks at her face, her eyes are wide open and she has a hungry expression.

"Please suck my tits! I need you to release my milk!" she begs him.

Finally he opens his mouth and her nipple goes in. He can feel her delicious milk entering his mouth and dripping down his throat. He gulps it down and takes more of her tit into his mouth and starts sucking.

With every suck his entire mouth fills with milk and he has to swallow quick.

Her milks tastes better than any milk or actually anything he ever drank. He wants more of it. Overwhelmed by her pheromones and addictive milk he thinks about nothing but sucking her delicious tits.

He starts sucking with with more and occasionally bites on her nipples making her moan every time.

Her breathing gets faster and eventually she cums from just the stimulation on her breast.

As she cums she releases a load of milk, more than his mouth can fit, and a lot of it leaks out of his mouth dripping down his chin.

Jake looks like a cumdumpster, except for milk.

"Wow, you look done.", she says and licks up some of the milk that covered his face.

After licking her mouth she continues, "But I have 2 breasts, you know?"

And without leaving him a moment to recover or say a thing, she already pushed her other nipple into his mouth.

After what felt like an eternity to him she finally cums from it too and drenches him into even more milk.

"Oops" she says.

"Lemme lick some of it up." And eagerly she slurps up as much of her milk as she can.

Still stunned he doesn't say a thing.

"Well, thank you for your service, my friend. Customer first, am I right?" she giggles and proceeds to lick each of her nipples clean and put on her shirt again. She unlocks the stall door and leaves.

Jake sits there for a while till he comes back to his senses.

"Oh shit! I can't be seen like that. I'm a mess. That's silly but I guess I could leave through the window and sneak to my car. At least it's already getting dark so I might be lucky and nobody sees me.

Did someone see him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)