More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Bunny Upgrade

"AI, I'd like to try the Bunny upgrade." Samus said to the AI, assuming it would be rather harmless. Hopefully, it'd make her quicker or give her the ability to move faster, or something to that effect at least. Seconds of whirring and beeping later the machine dropped a chip into a small plate nearby. Samus took the chip from the plate and inserted it into her zero suit, directly into the slot on the back of her neck.

Her suit began to shift around and move slightly, the material on her neck was the first to go, all of it disappearing into a small band that had formed around her, neck containing the chip. The rest of her suit began to disappear, melting away all the way down her arms and chest, leaving both areas bare and naked. Her boobs flopped down as they lost their bearings, only caught by a suddenly formed material below. Her suit had disappeared and formed into a V-shape, putting her cleavage on full display, emphasizing it and pushing her boobs up heavily. Her arms were left with nothing except for two white cuffs that appeared on her wrists, a part sticking out the side, with a button adorning each. Samus rubbed her wrists together at the sensation of them forming, before unconsciously falling back into a pose that pushed her chest out into a sexy, open stance. The fabric around her legs darkened to a darker shade of blue, before becoming slightly transparent as they became fishnet stockings, riding up to and covering her ass, while the fabric of her suit softened to a silky material. A blue bow tie formed on her neckband. On her feet, her heels grew out into long platform heels, Samus adjusted her footing to match.

As Samus began to walk to the mirror to inspect her changes, each step felt wider as her hips began to expand out, while her breasts swelled up, growing into triple D's sitting proudly on her chest. Her bunny suit only grew just enough to contain them, they looked ready to burst out and bounced heavily as she moved. Samus' fishnets constantly strained to contain her voluminous thigh and ass flesh which slightly poured through the tiny openings. A small, fluffy bunny tail popped out of her suit just above her ass while a false pair of bunny ears were placed on top of her hair. Her lips grew much fuller and went into a slight pout as a layer of light blue lipstick was applied, identically colored makeup covering her eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)