More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aika092 aika092

What Pokémon does Red choose?

Bulbasaur

"This one looks really cute..." Red says as she takes Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur

"Then I'll take this one!" Blue picks up the Pokéball with a fire Pokémon called Charmander in it. "I'm going to name him 'Brutus'."

Brutus the Charmander

"We... we should name our Pokémon?" Red asks.

"Yes, it is important to give your Pokémon a nickname, it helps you bond." Professor Oak answers.

"Okay... then I'm going to choose... 'Belle'".

"Sounds like the name of a total pussy, not a champion fighter!" Teases Blue.

"Shut up, you jerk! Belle will be twice the fighter that Brutus will ever be. Then you'll see." Red gives Blue a furious glare.

"Then let's battle. And then after I win, we can all watch as Brutus takes poor defeated Belle to 'Pound Town'." Blue cackles.

"No way! I don't want to take part in your weird sex games!" Red retorts. "Belle's training will be gentle, and only against trainers who promise not to make anyone have sex with her."

"Have you already forgotten? It's illegal for a trainer to say no to a Pokémon battle challenge. And now that we both have Pokémon, we're both trainers." Blue is grinning widely.

"I'm afraid he's right." Professor Oak admits. "You two have to battle now. It's the law."

"WHAT?!" Red is furious, but Blue doesn't skip a beat.

"Go, Brutus!" Blue launches his Pokéball and the fiery Pokémon appears, roaring in its high-pitched voice with eager anticipation.

"Ugh FINE! We'll beat you anyway. And when we do, we'll make you sorry! Come on, Belle!" Red launches her own Pokéball and summons her leafy Bulbasaur.

"Give her pain, Brutus!"

"Show them what you're made of, Belle!"

Scratch!
Tackle!
Scratch!

It's a rather simple fight, and a close one, but in the end Red watches in despair as Belle collapses to the ground, defeated.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I AM THE BEST!" Blue shrieks with an almost mad lust for power. "Now Brutus, show that little pussy bitch of a Pokémon what happens to losers in this world."

"No! Please no! Please Blue, don't make him do it!" Red begs. "I'll do anything!"

"Anything, you say?" Blue taunts. "Okay, I'll bite. Show you're not just all talk, and you actually care about your shitty Pokémon. Transfer her to a Care Ball."

"Come on Blue, let's not joke around." Professor Oak interrupts. "Once transferred to a Care Ball, a Pokémon can't be returned to a normal Pokéball. Red would have to offer up her own body each and every time Belle loses a battle. There's no way she would-"

"I'll do it." It's Red's turn to interrupt. "Belle is innocent. I'm the trainer, I'm the one that got us into this fight. Belle doesn't have to get intimate with anyone she doesn't want to. And especially not with such disgusting creatures as your Charmander."

"Bullshit." Blue taunts. "There's no way you'll go through with this. It's madness! It's social suicide! It's..."

"...Entirely her decision." Professor Oak sounds more serious than either of them have ever heard before. "If this is what you really want, Red, then I won't stop you. Your mother may never forgive me, but I have a legal duty to transfer Belle to a Care Ball, if that is what you instruct me to do."

"Do it." Red says, refusing to give herself a second chance to reconsider.

Professor Oak opens a cabinet door, and produces a neon-pink Pokéball from inside. He presses the button on the front and hands it to Red.

"All you have to do is throw this at Belle, and then I will be legally obligated to record it on the government's Care Ball database. There will be no going back."

"Belle, you are under my eternal protection. I promise to love you and care for you, always." Red says in a soft voice.

Blue rolls his eyes. Red frowns, and prepares herself. With one final deep breath, she throws the ball. After it lands on the ground, Belle is drawn inside. Professor Oak taps rapidly away at his PC, and then speaks.

"It is done."

"Now if you excuse me, Belle and I are going to explore the world. See you NEVER." Red moves to pick up her new pink Pokéball.

"I think you are forgetting something." Blue says in a quiet voice. "Brutus hasn't fucked anyone yet."

"What?! We had a deal! You call Brutus off, and I transfer Belle into a Care Ball!" Red objects.

"What deal? I don't remember making any formal deal. You said you would do anything to stop Brutus destroying Belle's hole, now that I remember..."

"Professor! We had a deal! You were here, you heard him, right?!"

"I... I think you're on shaky ground to be honest, he never explicity agreed that you wouldn't have to have sex with his Pokémon... so I think the law would fall in his favor. Assuming there was no clear formal deal that involved him backing off, he is still legally entitled to have his Charmander have sex with the loser. And now that Belle has returned to her Pokéball, you are that loser. If anything, I would try to think of this as a test run. If you are serious about going out there any trying to explore the world as a Pokémon trainer, and you have that Care Ball, you need to know you can handle at least a low level Charmander's sexual apetite... because before your adventures have concluded you will probably come face-to-face with some much more fearsome sexual partners."

Professor Oak speaks softly, but his words make Red feel faint. A few minutes ago she wasn't even a Pokémon Trainer, and new nothing of the Battle Batsu Laws, and here she was, to let a Charmander have sex with her? It was unthinkable! And yet, it was happening...

"So are you going to strip naked for us, or do I need to get Brutus to rip off your clothes?" Blue is sounding more and more vindictive and evil by the minute.

"Don't you dare! These are some of my favourite clothes! I'll... I'll do it." With lowered eyes, Red begins slowly undressing. She does it as slowly as she thinks she can get away with, not looking forward to her neighbour or the Professor seeing her naked, never mind what comes after that. After her jacket, shoes, shorts, top and stockings have gone, she removes her bra next, and then stands there for a moment, blushing brightly, one arm covering her nipples, the other trying to hide the front of her white-and-red polka dot panties.

"Take them off! Take them off!" Blue chants, as if he's part of a group of men. But it's just him.

"I... I don't know if I can!" Red whimpers.

"This is taking too long. Brutus, scratch!" Blue orders.

Brutus seems to completely understand the intent of the command, and uses one long claw nail to slice the side of Red's panties, causing them to begin to fall to the ground, ruined.

"AIIIEEE!" Red keeps her hand over her privates, now completely naked.

"You're about to lose your virginity to a weak low-level Charmander. How does that make you feel?" Blue taunts.

"Why the hell would I care what 'level' it is?!" Red shrieks, turning her body away from the two men and the fiery Pokémon, whose small cock was growing larger with every moment it stared at her unclothed body.

"I mean, it's just degrading, isn't it? Being defeated by, and therefore having to share such an important moment with such a pathetic creature?" Blue teases.

"The fact that you're trying to make me have sex with a Pokémon is what's degrading!!!" Red squeaks, taking a step back as Brutus advances on her.

Red is too busy looking at the rapidly growing Pokémon penis and trips over a thick electricity cable running along the ground. She squeals as she stumbles down onto her hands and knees, exposing her most private places as she does.

"Brutus, fuck!" Blue commands excitedly.

Before Red can even react, she has been mounted by a Charmander from behind. Brutus's cock pierces through her hymen and into the depths of her honeypot, and then before she has a chance to get used to the sensation of being full of Pokémon dick, she's being fucked at full speed by an over-eager lover who has no concern for her own comfort or enjoyment.

"Professor, do something!" Red pleads.

"I'm sorry Red, but there's nothing I can do. This is the way of the world now that you have chosen to be a Care Ball user. Until the day you permanently retire from Pokémon training, you will have to get used to experiences like this." Professor Oak sounds genuinely empathetic, but that doesn't really matter to Red if it doesn't change the fact that she's now having sex with a Pokémon.

"Aaaaaahn!" That's all Red can manage to say as she is truly 'taken to Pound Town' by Blue's new fighter. As distressing as the experience is, she is also acutely aware that some part of the physical sensation feels great. But that just makes her feel even more ashamed.

"Hahaha, enjoying yourself, you slut?" Blue taunts, watching the action with unrestrained glee.

"Fuck you!" Red grunts. "I'm not a slut!"

But there's a tone of arousal in her voice that she can't completely hide. She tries to just shut her eyes and block the world out, but there's no blocking out the sensations of the hurried animalistic thrusting of a horny Charmander.

And then, all of a sudden...

spurt spurt spurt

A warm feeling grows from deep within her, and Red realizes that Brutus is ejaculating inside her. A few thrusts later, and the now satisfied Pokémon climbs off from on top of her body, while making happy Charmander sounds.

"That didn't last long." Blue ponders, saying out loud exactly what Red was thinking.

"It's... it's over?" Red asks, already breathless.

"Well, Brutus looks happy." Blue admits.

"I... I can leave now?" Red says hopefully, starting to crawl towards her discarded clothes, shivering as a glob of Pokémon cum begins to leak out of her newly broken-in pussy and starts to trickle down one thigh.

"Oh Red, you really do have an awful memory, don't you?" Blue says condescendingly. "The anti-activism law, remember?"

Blue unzips his pants, and takes out his cock. It's already fully hard, and it's notably larger than little Brutus's low-level Pokédick.

Blue puts his foot on top of Red's bra, preventing her from picking it up. He holds his dick in one hand, angling down towards Red.

"Now that Brutus is satisfied, it's my turn."

How does Blue decide to use Red?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)