More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by aika092 aika092

How does Blue decide to use Red?

Orally

"Please Blue, please don't fuck me too. Isn't this enough degradation for one day?" Red begs, trying to sound as submissive and as possible.

"Eww gross! I'm not going to fuck you! I don't want Brutus's sloppy seconds. I'm not going anywhere near that disgusting cum-filled cunt of yours." Blue spits.

"Oh thank you!" Red beams, doing her best to ignore the insulting language.

"No, instead, you will get me off with your mouth." Blue concludes.

"WHAT?!" Red snaps, unable to hide the anger and frustration from her voice. "You want me to-"

"Give me a blowjob, dumb-dumb. It's not that difficult. Have you really never done that before either?" Blue interrupts.

"That's gross! Why would I ever consider putting a guy's... disgusting thing... in my mouth?"

Blue shakes his head. "Seriously Red, I knew you didn't have it in you to use Care Balls. If you can't even bring yourself to suck one guy's cock, you might as well officially retire now. You'll never be allowed to be a Pokémon trainer again, but at least you won't have to continue this ridiculous charade of thinking you have what it takes to protect Belle from every Pokémon dick waiting for her out in this big old world."

"Shut up shut up shut UP!" Red seethes. "I'll do it, just to shut you up, and because after this I plan to NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN."

"Then I shall consider this the most sweet parting gift." Blue sneers. "Now get those lips to work, bitch."

Red growls at being called a bitch but does as she's told, staying on her knees in front of Blue and taking his member into her mouth. It tastes pretty much just as bad as expected, and feels just as humiliating as she thought it might.

"Don't scrunch up your face like that! That isn't sexy. Convince me you're enjoying yourself."

"MMM MM MMMM!" Red complains around Blue's cock.

"Do as I tell you, or I'll fuck your face so hard that your throat will be sore for a week." Blue threatens, in a manner that doesn't sound like he's joking.

Red relents, and does her best to relax her face and look submissively up at the person she now hates the most in the world.

"That's it. My cock is your god, and you are worshipping it. You love my thick tasty cock."

Red tries to ignore his outrageous words and work on the task at hand, whilst pretending she doesn't want to push this cocky little shit off a cliff.

"Tell me you love my cock." Blue demands.

"I gove gore gick gasky gock." Red says emotionlessly, still struggling to speak with so much manhood in her mouth.

"That's right." Blue says, smirking. "Now work the shaft with your hands and pleasure the tip with your lips and tongue."

Red fights against the desire to scowl as she follows Blue's instructions.

"Fuck yes, that's it. You might make a good cocksucker one day after all!" Blue begins to grunt in pleasure.

Red struggles to hide her disgust, and just does her best to get this over with as soon as possible.

Blue continues to her as he stands over her. "You... worthless little slut... can't even beat a shitty little Charmander... and now your cunt is full of disgusting Pokémon cum... how fucking pathetic... sticky... nasty... Charmander cum..."

The worst part about what he's saying is how much of it rings home as true. She did get beaten by a Charmander. And she can feel Brutus's gross cum slowly oozing our of her violated hole.

"Graaah!" Blue grunts in pleasure.

Red's thoughs are interruped by her mouth getting filled with some similarly gross semen as Blue suddenly ejaculates. She tries to pull away but Blue has already grabbed her head and is holding it in place, forcing her to accept his entire load into her mouth. It's somehow salty and sour and bitter all at once. She tries to wriggle free but his grip is too strong.

Betweeen heavy breaths, he speaks in a low quiet voice. "Listen closely, slut. Now that I've got my nut your work is technically over, but there's one last law we haven't mentioned yet. Whenever a Pokémon trainer is defeated, the winner gets to take half of their money. Now, since neither of us have had a chance to leave this town yet and visit a Pokémart, I'm imagining you've got a decent amount of Pokémon Dollars saved up, right?"

Red nods silently. He's completely right.

"That's what I thought. So here's the deal. Swallow my cum, and loudly thank me for letting you suck my glorious dick, and say that my cum was delicious, and I won't take your Dollars. But of course, that would pretty much mean you were doing something sexual in exchange for money. Which would make you a whore. You'll have to go through the rest of your life knowing that you swallowed my cum for cash. So... you're going to have to let one thing go right now. Your hard-earned cash, or your self-respect. Which one will it be?"

Red's eyes go wide as she is presented with such an impossible decision. She knows how hard her mom had to work to earn that money which now sits in her daughter's account. And she knows how critical having a backpack full of items will be for helping her Pokémon survive the rest of their adventures. The gross slimy sperm sits on her tongue, waiting for her to swallow it. It would be a disgusting act to do, but a simple one. But can she really bring herself to essentially prostitute herself, and especially when the man involved is such a vile and hateful person as Blue?

Professor Oak is still watching, but probably wasn't able to hear what Blue said. If Red swallows, and says those things, he will think she has said them of her own volition. He might never respect her again.

Blue pulls his cockhead out of Red's mouth. The time to make her choice is here. Either way, there's no going back.

What does Red do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)