More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Build up (bimbofication)

Jane was done with her workout of the day. She was taking a breath before going home.

She was proud of the strength and endurance she had worked on for years. Scoffing at the superficial girls that were going to the gym, just to look good. They were just there to find guys and show off. Jane was clearly better than them, she didn't need any validation.

Going to the shower, Jane noticed a door she never seen before. It was partially opened, but it was too dark too see behind. She thought that maybe someone was spying on the women during the shower, so she went there to see. Pushing the door she yelled if there was someone there, but no answer, just pitch black darkness. Her hand tried to find a switch on the other side, while she stepped in... only to feel the floor disappearing under her feet.

To her surprise, she slipped on a landslide and got grabbed by cold metal clamp.

"What the fuck ? Hey !" She shouted, confused.

Light flashed and she found herself in a large box of four feet wide, two feet long and seven feet high. There was a big window in front of her, but only darkness could be seen. The stroboscopic light was making her feel dizzy while she felt her hair sucked into a machine and tight clothes put on her body. Something then covered her face and made it tingle for few seconds before leaving. The light finally stopped flashing and Jane felt weaker than she ever was. The mechanical arms finally put a latex underwear with build-in dildo and butt plug on her and she felt her wrists, ankles, waist and neck tied to the wall behind her. She couldn't move, and she couldn't stop the two sex toys vibrating in her.

"W-What... gnnmmmh... like... what's haaAapenning ??" She mumbled half moaning.

Finally, she felt the box moving and getting closer to what it seemed to be a mirror. Her box looked like a giant doll box named "bimbo doll Jane"

Inside, her hairs were cut straight and loosened, she had pink make up, she had lost all her muscles and gained larger breasts, and she was dressed in a pink latex dress.

"W-What... the mmmh... fuck ??"

It was so hard for her to think, and not because of the constant pleasure brought by the toys. She actually felt, dumb.

Jane stayed there, for an unknown period of time, constantly teased by the dildo and butt plug, constantly on the edge but unable to help herself crossing it. She wanted a cock, badly, her ego and pride melting between her legs and running on her thighs.

Finally, the box moved again and she found herself on a stage.

"We have here a prideful woman thinking that she's above everyone turned into a dumb bimbo slut. The bids start at 100k." A man in a suit said, next to her.

She was being sold as a product for rich guys. Honestly, at this point, Jane didn't care, she just wanted to fuck someone and finally get her orgasm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)