More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sixth Sixth

So Which Monster are You?

Bugbear ( & group)

You are claiming new territory. The old patch had become too dull, too remote, with too few Smallies making their way though.

Your camp fire casts dancing shadows back into your cave. You're tall for a bugbear at almost 8 feet and hairy. Your body is muscle, fat and teeth. Killing is easy. Controlling the goblins is easy too. They fear you and their cunning tells them you are a good bet, a strong leader. You only had to kill two of them, crushing one skull and breaking one back, to show them.

Ordering goblins around is fun and easy but in this new place you only have a few. You boss as many goblins as you have fingers on one paw. It should be more.

Worse. You have no female Smallies to breed with. Not even a human. The cages at the back of your cave are empty. There are no sounds of children learning how to fight.

The excited return of a gobbo scout promises to change that. The green pipsqueak leans on his spear, breathing hard from his run and says, "Two! Two humanises, making their way though the swamp, alone. Maybe running from something."

The lead gobbo speaks up, "Boss - kill the man, take his stuff, bring woman to you. You send us?"

Go yourself or send the goblins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)