More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sixth Sixth

Go yourself or send the goblins?

Send the goblins

"Yes," you growl at the lead goblin without even getting up. "Kill the male, keep what you find and bring the female here."

Wicked teeth appear as the goblin cracks into a grin, pleased with the news and eager to obey. It scurries off, collecting what's left of its pack and leads the raid out to the swapland.

The swamp is nearby. You can smell it. Your cave, a hollow between a pile of huge rocks, is ringed by a small but thick woods. The trees grow here because the ground is good. You think that the rocks of your cave might once have been part of something larger, some are squared off, but you can neither figure the mystery out or bring yourself to care about it.

What matters is that this is a very good lair. The earth goes bad on three sides of the woods, making the marsh, lots of dangerous quick sands, mud, gas, sinking trees and more than the occasional animal to hunt and eat. Even better, Smallies would sometimes try and cross it and that was another mystery with an answer that didn't matter.

You waited. Finally the goblins came back, dragging a screaming human with them. You could tell from her smell she was young but old enough to breed.

"Let me goooo!" She wailed, too weak even to break free from puny goblins.

You rise to your clawed feet and the human shuts the fuck up. She's noticed you and the goblins are no longer her main concern.

Pulling aside your loin cloth you show the Smallie your cock. Limp, bored as it is, it is still about as wide and long as her lower arm. "You are bitch now. Obey to live."

Despite your easy command the blonde woman starts to sob again, "Nooo... Noo! You'll break me! I'll rip in two!"

You shrug, rolls of muscle rippling down your fur covered back, as she might be right. If she doesn't survive it just means her cubs would have been weak. You don't want that either.

"Strip her!" you order and the goblins are happy to do so, yanking cruelly at her clothes, tearing the fabric, spilling trinkets on the ground until the human is naked.

As she's held by two of the gobbos you assess her body. Young. Good hips. Average tits. A bruise on her jaw already.

Maybe you should give her to the gobbo pack first? Have them widen her holes first and get her ready for you.

Who fucks her first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)