More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Brushing and Seducing Mom

Kathy was sitting in the living room of a house, she was reading a book, Kathy was 46-years-old, She was Caucasian, she was 5'8, wavy long blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt, she was also a loving mother to her 18-year-old son named Ryan, He was also Caucasian, he was 5'8, short brown hair, hazel eyes.

Kathy was still reading the book, when Ryan walked down the stairs, he was wearing under-wear, capri shorts, shirt, socks, he was looking at his mom, he had something planned for her.

"Hi Mom", Ryan said.

"Hi Honey", Kathy replied as she continued reading the book.

"Mom, may I ask you something?", Ryan asked.

"Oh, what is it, dear", Kathy answered as she closed the book and placed it on the end table.

"May I please brush your hair on your head with a soft hairbrush?", Ryan asked.

"Oh, why yes, sweetie", Kathy answered.

"Ok Mom, just sit right where you are", Ryan said.

"All Right, Dear", Kathy replied.

Ryan stood behind the couch and his mom, he took a handful of her wavy long blonde hair on her head, he started brushing her wavy long blonde hair on his head with a soft hairbrush, while Kathy was breathing softly, Ryan continued Brushing his mom's wavy long blonde hair on her head, softly, he started stroking it with his hand.

"Mom, close your eyes, relax, relax, relax, relax", Ryan said.

"All right, honey", Kathy replied as she slowly closed her eyes.

Ryan continued brushing and stroking his mom's wavy long blonde hair on her head softly, while Kathy kept her eyes close, he started stroking the back of her neck with the back of his finger, that made Kathy gasp.

"Shh, Mom, Shh", Ryan said.

"All Right, Dear", Kathy replied.

Ryan continued brushing and stroking his mom, while Kathy was sitting still, her eyes were still closed, she started falling in a hypnotic trance, Ryan walked around the couch, and saw his mom in a hypnotic trance, he picked her up, he carried her out of the living room, up the stairs, down the hallway, into the master bedroom, he walked toward the master bed, he laid her down on the bed, he took off her shirt, bra, and capri shorts, he left her underwear on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)