More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Brother's , by Hvast.

“Eyoooo! Expecting Marcie and Gina? Too bad! Rina time!”

“sigh...so let me guess, this is yet another creepy story.”

“Not at all, Ben. This story is simply called Brother’s, by Hvast.

“…”

“We don’t know what it is about. Could be anything! Pretty artsy name choice though.”

“That’s not the title, Sis.”

“Sure it is.”

“Actually, it’s Brother’s . is a bad word so it doesn’t show up in the title.”

“Oh, really now?”

“Want to know what else is a bad word?”

“Prude?”

“It starts with in and ends with cest!”

“Introducest?”

“What the...HOW?”

“Hehehehe…”

“...let’s just start reading already. The sooner this is over the better for my sanity.”

“Sure thing, bro.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“The protagonist of the story is John Anderson who wants to get back at his sister, Lucy, for bullying him all his life.”

“Nice.”

“That’s it, sis? That’s all you have to say on the subject?”

“What else would you want me to say?”

“You know, this is kinda similar to our situation, don’t you think?”

“Hmm...my Ben, I had no idea you harbor such deep seated sexual resentment towards me!”

“W-wha…”

“Hehehe, your blushing! Want to punish me? How would you do it?”

“S-shut up! So...John takes some picture of his sister while she is showering.”

“Ok, good start.”

“And then he blackmails her into…being polite to him!”

“No wonder, you self insert in that guy. You’re both turbonerds.”

“The voyeurism aside...maybe this story will actually be wholesome.”

“BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You’re so cute, Ben!”

Lucy sighed heavily before turning around and slowly pulling down her jeans revealing plain white cotton panties – the most boring choice possible in his book. But he reminded himself of their goal - to humiliate her gradually, not push too hard too fast. "Your breakfast is ready," She said coldly before quickly pulling her pants back up and turning away from him with a heavy sigh as if he minded seeing her ass wiggling so pleasantly. "Your breakfast is ready. Can I go now?"

“What an odd paragraph. The chapter is called “Personal Chef” and yet John never ordered his sister to make him breakfast.”

“For the record, Ben’s such a kid, his favorite food is french fries with chicken nuggets.”

“S-so what?”

“And he can’t even cook them himself!”

“What has that to do with the story!”

“Just want to give the readers some much needed context.”

“We are supposed to review this!”

“Alright, alright, so back to the story- John now demands a massage. Interesting choice.”

“Hmm...”

“Would you me into giving you a massage, Ben?”

“I...really don’t think so.”

“Massaging ensue and then we actually get a choice!”

“Let’s choose the less perverted option.”

“Lame.”

“This causes John to give his sister a massage.”

“Uh! Things finally get juicy! John flips Lucy like a burger and starts fondling her patties!”

“Are you by any chance hungry, Sis?”

“...yes.”

John tried to play it cool, even though he was afraid of losing this game. "Don't be so dramatic," he said nonchalantly. "It's not like I don't know that your taste is too bad to fuck your gorgeous brother." He chuckled nervously, hoping the joke would diffuse some tension."

“This is not ok.”

“Tell me about it, you don’t chuckle while you someone. At least not nervously!”

“I was talking about the wrongly placed quotation mark at the end of the sentence.”

“...was that your attempt at a sexual joke, Ben?”

“Maybe?”

“Wow, I swear you and this John guy have a LOT in common.”

“And then..uh...wah!”

“What? Stuff becoming a bit too stimulating for you?”

“Ok, this is just outright now!”

“Yeah, I wish. Homeboy gets cold feet and stops in the middle of it.”

“In the middle? He still ejaculated inside!”

“Big deal, with these tiny ass balls there’s no way she gets pregnant.”

“That’s not how it works.”

“But seriously this has to be one of the saddest attempts at ever. Ben if you ever plan to me…”

“I DON’T!”

“Just hypothetically speaking, don’t suddenly start feeling bad about me. That ruins the whole vibe.”

“John rightfully feels very bad about what he has done.”

“It’s kinda cute, but eh...”

He swallowed again, nodded, and shut his eyes. He deserved it... but instead of pain he felt a warm touch; Lucy's hand was firmly cupping his crotch and moving upwards. "I always wanted to try BDSM," she explained with an evil chuckle. "As a mistress..." She paused for effect before adding, "...considering that we had sex anyway, you can be my bitch this weekend."

“And now Lucy seems to be taking control.”

“About time. John is clearly a little bitch that’s way over his head. Lucy needs to give him a hard spanking to teach him his place.”

“Don’t speak to early, John rejects Lucy’s proposal.”

“Then what the fuck was the point of all this!”

“I think the author is trying to create many branching paths.”

“And from here the whole aspect gets basically thrown out the window. At this point it’s just two consenting adults…”

“siblings!”

“Details. This is now just about two adults exploring their wholesome BDSM kink. That’s nice for them but I came here for porn. Your blue balling me here, author. Or whatever the girl equivalent is to that.”

“To me it feels like the author attempts to branch out at various points of the story but by doing so he undermines the core message of the story.”

“Hm, yes quite, very astute, Professor Dorkington.”

“From a narrative perspective, ignoring my personal bias, I do believe the should have gone on a bit longer.”

“I knew you are into this, bro.”

“I am definitely not. I am talking purely from an unbiased perspective, judging the merit…”

“Yeah, yeah, did you jerk off to it?”

“No!”

“Me neither.”

“Surprising.”

“It’s just, too much bruahaha and hulahoop, you know?”

“Please use actual words, sis.”

“Spice! The story lacks spice!”

“You’re definitely hungry.”

“It just bounces around from plot point to plot point. It needs more focus!”

“Kinda like this review.”

“Don’t worry, Ben. I’m always ready to help you focus.”

“…”

“Wanna have lunch?”

“...fine.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)