More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Can you hold out?

Brief Overcrotch Bios

Tracer - An exemplary freeuse slut and P.R. darling. Her reeducation involved using Emily and vice versa. One of the earliest conversions, she was instrumental in converting others.

Genji - He has since been upgraded, both to make more of his body appear organic on the outside as well as to better satisfy Mercy. Mercy encourages him to use other women, but she'll always be his favorite.

Pharah - Eagerly does her duties as if the current organization was Overwatch by another name, easy to understand at that point, but how she reconciles that with her duties being sexual or otherwise making sure others perform sexual duties is known only to the one in charge of her reeducation. Frequently performs threesomes with her mother Ana. As an aside, Helix Security International became one of Overcrotch's sponsors.

Soldier: 76 - Still out there trying to bring back the old order. A leader of the resistance, he fights a losing battle he's long since been too old for, but it's probably the only thing keeping him going.

Reaper - Lured with promises of attaining the command title he always wanted, he was responsible for giving the current powers that be the tech that turned Amélie into Widowmaker, which was modified and improved significantly for the task of reeducation. When he served his purpose, he was trapped in a cryogenic tube. Some say he's better off, considering the suffering his existence was for all those years.

McCree - Surprisingly exemplary in his own right, inspite of his outlaw nature. Maybe sex is just that much of a motivator, but it never hurts to be cautious.

Sombra - She learned about the powers that be, but it cost her. Gangraped, then reeducated, then serving those she tried to unmask as both hacker and fucktoy, she's one of their favorites, alongside Mei and Amélie.

Doomfist - The new world order suits him just fine, as he dominates the weak, and in this case, rapes women who resist the system.

Mei - Rescued from Ecopoint Antarctica by the powers that be, she believed them when they told her they planned to bring back Overwatch. Her reeducation is said to have involved a cruel amount of mind games, or one very cruel one, either way she takes solace in their efforts to reverse the damage to the climate, never mind if it's so their world order actually lasts. She's also taken to naming the children she's to give birth to after her lost comrades, maybe so they're, in some way, reborn. Further psychological study is needed.

Widowmaker - As she was already essentially programmed, she served as a good control during the development of freeuse reeducation. She's been called cumslut so much more often than Widowmaker, she's convinced it's her new name, and no one corrects her. Cumslut is especially close to her son she had with one of the powers that be. She hopes for his own rise to power.

Junkrat - Refuses membership, preferring to work as a mercenary. Same difference to the powers that be, with contingencies in place if there's any conflicts of interest. Probably has eccentric fetishes.

Bastion - Not much to say here. Reprogrammed to serve human interests, women have been caught attaching dildo to his machine gun with ammo removed. Still friends with bird.

Hanzo - Status unknown.

Torbjörn - Serving much the same role as in Overwatch. Possibly either in a state of denial or dementia as he is ignores corrections when he says Overwatch instead of Overcrotch. Has yet to use women in the new manner, insisting on acting like a harmless dirty old man.

Roadhog - See Junkrat

D. Va - Her habit of streaming to fans has extended to producing daily camgirl porn, as well as being in actual professional porn. Her exhibitionism has escalated to public gangbang competitions where the amount of men serviced can exceed 100. She also installed teledildonics into her MEKA to double penetrate her while she uses it. Overall, a slut among sluts in Overcrotch.

Reinhardt - Officially long retired, what he does is his business so long as he doesn't cross the powers that be, but what are the odds he'll just fade away?

Zarya - Her reeducation had been abnormally difficult and required use of Katya Volskaya just to succeed. Her niche appeal serves a vital role in fulfilling certain kinds of men's fantasies. She's been caught muttering "For Russia", but corrective efforts have been slow as it appears to be her tell for nearing orgasm.

Winston - Regrets not recalling Overwatch in defiance of the Petras Act, and drowns those regrets in his work and human pussy. Passing Harkness Test with flying colors ftw

Orisa - Overcrotch, against the wishes of Efi Oladele, built their own version designed with sex appeal and a usable artificial pussy where a centaur would have one. Orisa 6.9 is the current version of this combat ready sexbot. The original has almost certainly been upgraded and improved for her original purpose with 7 years of experience at it.

Efi Oladele - Just turned 18, she can either comply willingly to freeuse and Overcrotch or be by Doomfist. We will see how she responds

Ana - Kept in the prime of her appearance thanks to Mercy and her own Nano tech, not that she cared about it, but what men demand, they get. Both Amaris submitted to reeducation to spare the other, the trick and its reveal being integral to success.

Lúcio - Acclimated well to Overcrotch. Considering how well off his people are and that he can have his way with Symmetra all he wants, it's a win-win.

Symmetra - As Vishkar Corporation was at the core of the current powers that be, their noble top enforcer came along for the ride. Whatever doubts she had were removed with her reeducation

Zenyatta - As far as he knows, his mission of peace through interpersonal connection and engagement has not only all but succeeded, but spread around through the medium of public 'lovemaking', in which even omnics were participating. The concept of sexbots and the true nature of this new world order is lost on him due to a lack of knowledge on how this came about.

Mercy - Overcrotch's resident doctor and/or mad scientist. As noted elsewhere, she does a lot more than hand out boner pills and get filled with sperm.

Athena - An A.I. given a custom sexbot body it essentially controls remotely, so any damage to it, even destruction, has no effect on the survival of the A.I. Why is this point relevant? Ask Junkrat.

Moira - Top geneticist and mad science senpai to Mercy. Her main commissioned projects are physical bimbofication and "male enhancement", but otherwise she's given free reign to play with the genes of her test subjects. Has developed a taste in being a dominatrix after earning that privilege.

Brigitte - Torbjörn's daughter and Reinhardt's partner, she's now one of the last remaining feminists. A white knight of the resistance, covering her sexy body with a suit of crusader armor, she struggles against inevitable capture. Hundreds of men have reserved a turn her before she's reeducated, but she'll likely break before the queue runs out.

Who's POV shall we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)