More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Who's POV shall we follow?

D.Va

"I'm going to service all of these noobs! Keep the line nice and orderly so everyone gets a turn filling every hole in my body with cum. I especially recommend my pussy, since I'm ovulating and whoever knocks me up wins the wife-for-a-day experience and of course, custody of their child, since I'm fully devoted to my duty as a freeuse idol."

Dressed in an erotic version of her suit where all the blue is replaced with exposed flesh, lays back while keeping her hips raised on a bunny logo shaped king-sized bed in the middle of a public square in Seoul, with scores of virgins in a line like you'd see at a convention, fluffers spread out to keep their cocks stimulated with their mouths.

The fluffers ranged from professionals both human and sexbot wearing bunny ears, to any woman who happens to be passing by within earshot, ordered to service them. All of this, D. Va and even the fluffers in line were being televised live so millions could get off to it.

"Hana!", the first young man exclaimed as he used her pussy to achieve this important milestone. He only lasted a few minutes before giving her a creampie, but she stayed encouraging.

"I was almost there. Train your cock for next time."

The next guy thrusted his whole length in one go and that length reached her cervix. She moved her hips to compensate for his wild thrusts, guiding him toward the spots inside her that made her feel good. She really did almost cum as he filled her womb. Fortunately, he had another load in him, and proceeded to fuck her ass.

"Ooh, that's it. Make me cum from my ass big boy."

She held on long enough to sync up her orgasm with his, but got no rest as more took their turn. Her rolling orgasm was such that even premature ejaculators kept it going. By the time it stopped, she was on the 15th in line, a guy who decided to fuck her throat and make her gag. He kept sticking the whole length in before pulling back out, leaving her gasping between thrusts.

"You know, I was a fan before you became a whore. I fantasized about turning you into the very thing you are now by keeping you in my basement and ravishing you every night and morning until you were broken in. Then the world beat me to the punch."

He came in her mouth, making her have to swallow to breathe. He wasted no time in fucking her pussy, whether he was ready to cum again or not.

"Now you're all like this, and I don't have to put any effort into getting a sex . I don't even have to leave the house with a stepsister and a stepmother there, but variety is the spice of life, and you are ambrosia. Bear my child!"

He let out another load and flooded her womb. The next ten weren't so dramatic and then a fat guy nearly crushed her as he just layed on her and lazily humped until the creampie. By the time she lost count herself and she had to look at the tally to know how many fucked her, she thanked those who came in her mouth for keeping her hydrated.

She only got short breaks during the commercials, including a trailer for a porn parody of Hero of my Storm, in which she reprised her role from the original. These "breaks" though, consisted of being fucked by admitted quickshots who just came in her and went, not really entertaining to watch.

As the cum puddles became a literal bucket full, she started taking those remaining two or three at a time to make the most of the time left before she goes numb or sore or limp like her first few years of over the top service. She had to outslut the rest of Overcrotch.

"We've reached the end of our event and thank you for all your participation and semen.", said a perky omnic whore with a face covered in dried semen.

D. Va called down her mech and got in, plugging up her ass and pussy with the dildos inside and boosting off to who knows where.

How does the rest of her day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)