More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Who's POV shall we follow?

Zarya

Up to this point, Zarya has been used by amazon and muscle fetishists, with the occasional man who enjoyed dominating a physically stronger woman. Recently, Moira has used her as a guinea pig for bimbofication.

Zarya's breasts have more than doubled in size, kept from sagging by her impressive pecs. Her new bubble butt matched her new bust. Her lips fit the bimbo aesthetic as well and all of this was accomplished without implants.

Her outfit for this night's sex session was slutty Wonder Woman. Her panties were crotchless and her breasts overflowed out of her top, the W lifting and separating them. It came with a lasso of truth, likely to be used on her instead for the roleplay, considering how often she's subjected to bondage during use by overly cautious or dominant men.

Her partner was a volunteer who Moira performed an enhancement experiment on. He had a foot-long cock as thick as a normal woman's wrist and balls that looked like he's smuggling two light bulbs.

The room was set up like a porn set, appropriate as theywere ccertainly being recorded..for science. Moira began her instructions over the intercom.

"Alright Wonder Whore, you're going to have your arms bound by your own lasso of truth and be made to be honest about what a cock-obsessed slutty bimbo you are. He's got a week worth of semen to unload in you and on you and if you would kindly get pregnant for once, that would be a nice little cherry on top. Boy toy, you may begin."

Of course. She started going over what she's expected to say while he ties her up. She got wet earlier than usual just from what's currently routine for her.

"You got me at your mercy. All my physical strength rendered useless by my weak will as I cannot resist your mighty cock."

He fucked her throat right away and it actually felt good. She thought Moira must have changed more than just her outward sexual attributes as she was getting off on having her throat swabbed. She got soaking wet and was prepared for a deep dicking, if a little apprehensive.

"Use my cunt to soothe your throbbing erection. All my training for battle turned out to be more useful in giving you a tight muscular cocksleeve to spray cum into. This is my purpose."

She almost came from the insertion, and he mercilessly pounded against her cervix with every thrust. Just as thought she was having the most intense sex of her life, Moira made another announcement.

"Enjoying yourself bimbo? How do you think you'd feel about having him all the way inside on every thrust? Boy toy, try out her womb and inseminate at your leisure."

He went in down to the base, penetrating into her womb as easily as into her well used pussy. Her cervix had definitely been pleasurable penetration and her womb enjoyed every touch. With a womb like this, pregnancy and birth would be pure ecstasy.

"Knock me up! Fill me with your seed and make me give birth over and over! I'll outpace Mei in reproduction if I can feel this good! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your wonderful cock!"

At some point during her series of orgasms, he filled up her womb directly and her cervix wouldn't let a drop out. She used her mouth to clean his still erect cock and got lost in the pleasure of each other's bodies. He fucked her ass through two loads, not pulling out until he came all over her back and booty with the latter load. He got a titjob and came all over her face and tits. He came directly down her throat and filled her stomach. Her arms got jizzed over from giving her unique bicepjobs. Her legs from footjobs. Finally, she got a second creampie that did overflow out of her pussy, completing this one man bukkake.

Moira commented, "I might have overdone things with him, but I don't think anyone would complain. Alright stud, you've earned some quality time with yours truly. Come back here and I'll drain whatever you have left in your balls. All for my scientific curiosity of course."

After he left, Zarya rubbed her stomach, then licked the semen she got on her hand. "Da, I could get used to this."

How did it get like this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)