More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Who's POV shall we follow?

Mei

Mei, holding a baby in each arm as they're being breastfed, rested on the couch to watch her other three children play and learn with an omnic nanny. As she sat there, wearing only her now crotchless form-fitting pants, having her nipples sucked on by a black baby and a brown one, a slight bump in her tummy to suggest a sixth child on the way, she felt content. Like everything she's been through was worth it. True amor fati.

"Drink up little Opara. Mmm, that's good Torres. Relieve me of all this milk. I can't fit into my bra when they swell up like this, on the off chance I'd be wearing it. Your fathers love my body like this. Lactating bimbo-size tits, baby fat that jiggles as they use me, and a womb that easily lets their things in and out of it."

"Whas a womb mama?", asked her eldest child Adams.

"The place right in here where you developed and eventually came out of."

"Like a baby factowy?"

"It feels that way sometimes."

She gets a call, with the nanny functioning like a phone on speaker.

"I need service. Usual place, as soon as possible."

She recognized the voice of the man who knocked her up with her current child, and noticed the moans of Sombra in the background. If Mei takes too long, she gets all his sperm for the day and Mei has to be used by strangers to feed her sex addiction.

After her babies get their fill, she puts on a transparent micro-bikini top and gets in a group hug and other affectionate things like a normal mother before leaving.

Driving to a penthouse to minimize the random freeuse a walk would entail, she makes it there quickly. She finds a cow print bikini on the table with her name on a sticky note next to it. She gets changed and talks with Sombra, dressed in what is now considered a standard maid uniform, (Think Another Lady/Front Innocent) while passing each other in the hallway.

"Good afternoon, Olivia."

"Get fucked, Mei.", she said in a sincerely polite tone.

"She has such good manners now.", Mei thought to herself, since before she was reeducated, Sombra would only say that figuratively, but in its literal use, get fucked is a feminine form of well wishes now.

She got on her knees as she opened the door, as he likes to facefuck her by surprise and this saved having to be bent forward. Sure enough, she had what felt like a foot of manmeat shoved in her mouth and thrusted back and forth down her throat. She had a blissful expression as she made lewd gagging noises.

"Good mouth-pussy as always. Now wrap those cow udders around my cock."

She gave him a titjob as she sucked and licked the tip as if desperately thirsty for cum. She started talking as she continued to squeeze his dick with her tits.

"Since I used up my name ideas, I want the father to name my children from now on. Any ideas?"

"Not now. Focusing on using you."

"I understand. Men need their satisfaction like their morning coffee. I'm going to make you cum hard."

She doubled down on both her tit and mouth work to bring him to the edge of climax. He came in her mouth and unexpectedly made her shoot cum out of her nose.

"Angry dragon! I'm taking a picture."

She pushed up her tits so her nipples that slipped out of her top could be in the picture, and smiled.

"Angry dragon, slut, not happy dragon."

She feigned an upset look as he took the picture. She then got on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was obviously wet and she moved the bikini bottom to the side to show it. She used four fingers to spread open both holes.

"Do as you please until you're satisfied. Empty your balls in me."

"I think I'll take you up on that."

Pussy or ass

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)