More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by zbloutch zbloutch

Who do we follow?

Brie Larson's ruined holidays

Brie was enjoying the sun, floating in one of the pools of the resort. At the moment she arrived here, she knew this was going to be a great holiday. The luxurious hotel, the beaches, the activities...she had head rumors about what they had done to the locals to build this place, but hey. There were no cameras around, so no need to get all political.

An hour passed, and the sun was getting hotter.

-Shit, she muttered.

-What's wrong? asked her boyfriend Elijah, who was sunbathing next to her.

-I forgot the sunscreen lotion in our room.

-You want me to get it for you?

-Nah, I'll go.

The two lovers shared a kiss, and Brie finally stood up and walked towards the luxurious building where her room was. If she had known this was the last time she kissed her boyfriend, she would probably not have looked as relaxed and confident as she was looking now.

A few minutes later, she was in her room, a large suite with a king size bed, a jacuzzi and other amenities.

-Ah, there it is.

Brie grabbed the bottle and turned around, only to back away in a start, as she realized she wasn't alone. In front of her, a child with dark skin was facing her. After a moment, she realized it wasn't a child. He was build like an adult, apart from his short height of 1,50m. Was it...a pygmee?

-Who are you? This is a private room.

Brie started again when she saw another one coming out of the bathroom.

-You're not supposed to be here. Please leave before I call secu...ouch !

Brie screamed when she felt a sudden pain in her right butt cheek. She looked down and widened her eyes when she saw a dart. She took it out with a grimace of pain, as the pygmee who had shot it was looking at her with a smile. Slowly, more of them were coming out of their hiding places, until Brie found herself surrounded by a dozen of them.

-W...what do you want...what did you...

Brie suddenly started to feel dizzy. She looked at the small wound on her butt and started shaking. Had she just been poisoned? She wanted to escape, but her movements suddenly got surprisingly slow and clumsy.

-What...did you...doooo?

Brie suddenly fell on all fours. Her whole body felt numb, as the were spreading. Even speaking was getting difficult, as she was losing sensations in her tongue.

-Pleaaash...don't...hurt meeee...

Brie's mind was getting foggy. She saw the intruders surround her, talking to each other in a language she couldn't understand, while the one who had shot the dart at her was starting to chant something in the same tongue. She started to cry. She was scared. She could feel something happening in her body. Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, she felt hands carressing her body, removing her bra and panties, and her slow, clumsy movements couldn't do anything to prevent it. Still on all fours, she was trying to crawl to escape, but could barely move.

-Eli...jaaaah ! she cried, desperately hoping her boyfriend would show up and save her. E...li...hmmm...

Brie was interrupted when one of her tormentors suddenly took down the primitive loincloth he was wearing, revealing a massive cock, that seemed completely out of proportion with his small body. Before she had time to gasp at the impressive sight, he grabbed her by her hair and shoved his member into her mouth. Meanwhile, another one got on his knees right behind her. Right after, Brie felt him starting to fuck her doggy style, while the other one's cock was bumping against the back of her throat. Two lines formed. Six of the intruders waiting for their turn to get their dick sucked, the six others waiting for their turn to fuck her from behind.

-Hmmph...hmmmph...hmmmmph...

**********************

-What's taking her so long?

Completely oblivious of what was happening to her girlfriend in this very moment, Elijah looked at his watch. She had been gone for a while now. Maybe he should go and have a look? Nah, she was probably making herself pretty. He smiled, and took another sip from his Martini.

**********************

-Man, this is the tightest bitch we caught today, said the intruder who was fucking Brie doggystyle right now.

Brie widened her eyes. How could she understand them? Did they just switch to English? The cock she had in her mouth was so massive that it felt like her jaw could dislocate anytime. The man she was blowing looked so strong, so...tall? Something was wrong. She looked at her hands. They looked so small, so fragile...what was happening to her.

Little did she know about the magic that was striking her body. The man chanting wasn't just singing. He was putting a spell on her that was gradually changing her body. Brie moaned, as she started to feel it. She had gone from her respectable 1,70m height to 1,60, then 1,50, before stopping at a miserable 1,40 that made even the pygmees look tall compared to her. Her body was now thicker, her fat now distributed on a smaller space.

-Hmmm, she moaned, trying to beg her tormentors to leave her alone.

Instead, she felt her mouth fill with cum once again, followed by her pussy shortly after. A moment later, two other men were fucking her like a cheap slut, as her body wasn't done changing. She suddenly felt a cold sensation on her nipples. She widened her eyes when she realized what was causing this. Her boobs were now touching the ground. Her one nice looking and perky tits were now saggy mammaries with an impressive size. She looked at her forearm and wanted to scream when she saw her skin darken, going to pale to olive, from olive to brown, before turning completely black, making her blonde hair completely ridiculous.

This contrast didn't last for long. Brie's hair quickly darkened, before becoming black too. They curled first, before becoming completely Afro-textures. She winced in pain, as she could feel her facial bones shift, her nose getting flatter, her cheekbones more prominent, as her eyes were getting dark and her lips more plump.

For the next twenty minutes, her tormentors would keep taking turns in fucking her relentlessly. When they had started, she was a tall blonde actress. Now they were about to finish, she was a pygmee woman with oversized saggy tits. Her own mother wouldn't have recognized her.

When they were finally done, Brie collapsed on the floor, under the amused look of the men who had just gang her.

-Good, said the one who seemed to be the leader. You're coming with us now.

-Why, she panted. Why are you doing this?

-We lost our homes for people like you to come here for their holidays. We were sent to another forest. Some of us died during the trip.

-I'm...sorry...please...change me...back...

-I can't do this. You will come with us and bear our children for the rest of your life.

-No...please...

-WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

Everybody turned around to see Elijah looking at the scene in disbelief. Brie suddenly felt a glimmer of hope.

-Elijah, it's me ! They transformed me, me, and now they want to take me with them. Please don't let them take me !

Elijah looked in disdain at the short woman who was now screaming at him in a tongue he couldn't understand.

-I don't know what the fuck you're saying, but you better start explaining now what's going on here. Where is my wife ?

Brie felt overwhelmed by despair when she realized she couldn't understand a word of what her boyfriend was saying, as if she had never spoken a word of English in her whole life.

-We don't have time for this, said the leader, before shooting another dart at Brie's boyfriend.

Elijah widened his eyes when he saw the dark planted in his leg. Then he fell forwards, desperately trying to keep his balance.

-Stay...here...where is...Brie...

-Time to go, said the chief.

Despite her attempt at resisting, Brie felt strong hands grab her and take her with them. She tried to look one last time at her boyfriend, but her kidnappers were too fast.

********************************************************************************

-Welcome to your new home.

Hours had passed since she had been taken from the comfy hotel where she was staying. Brie still hadn't gotten used to her new body. Every time she saw her reflection in the river, she wanted to cry. Nobody would ever recognize her.

-Please, I have a family.

-You will have another very soon. A big family.

The chief touched Brie's belly and smiled, before turning towards his men.-

-This one is already pregnant.

Brie could hear loud cheers behind her, as she was fighting the urge to collapse and cry again.

-Now go meet the other women in the village. They will explain you what your new life will be like.

Brie's new life

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)