More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bananas_4110 bananas_4110

Who will this inhabit first?

Brian, 18 - Shy Boy who still lives at home.

The rising sun was beaming bright against the Johnson's house early morning, as a gust of wind blew into the partly open window of Brian's room. It was 7 am, and the teenage boy was sound asleep still. It was Saturday, no need to wake up early. He had recently graduated High School and was only working part time at a Fast Food place during the week to make some money. Brian was a great student and had a small group of friends he grew up with. He wasn't a 'nerd' or in the out crowd of kids who were picked on, but he was not in the popular crowd. He was the kind of kid that was always in the background. A nice kid who was always 'there' but never stuck out. He was a little shy with girls, and was the only one of his friends to still have his virginity leaving High School.

He was a cross country and track runner. His body fit that mold. 5'11" 160 lbs, brown hair and eyes. He was very average all around with a lean body. The same he considered for his genitals. His penis was quite average according to his sex ed class. But compared to all of the porn he watched most nights, he was very small. His scrotum size fit the package as well.

Brian shifted a little in his bed. The slight breeze that entered his room wrinkled and blew open one side of his bed sheet, until his bare leg and part of crotch was exposed. He was wearing green cotton boxers. Brian didn't wake, but unconsciously spread his legs further apart. Blood began to flow south towards his crotch. His soft penis began to expand very slowly. One would easily have guessed he was experiencing the typical anatomical reaction for boys in the their sleep, the legendary morning wood. However, his penis did not erect. It grew nearly two inches longer with slight more girth. In unison, his testicles began to slowly expand as well to nearly the size of two large ping pong balls. The bulge in his boxers over the course of minutes became more noticeable. The blood flow finally stopped expanding the organ's tissue and Brian laid peacefully.

About an hour later, a slight knock on the door started to jar from his slumber. "Brian!! Breakfast in 15!!" His Mother Allison yelled from outside his door in the hallway as she walked on. Brian squinted his eyes partly open as the morning rays were bright and spotlighting his body laying flat on the mattress. In a groggy manner, he sat up and rubbed his face. He pulled back the sheet and shifted to the edge of the bed. He slowly stood up to stretch. Within a second of straightening his body, something felt off. He had the urge to pee, but his underwear felt a little different. He didn't have an erection, but possibly a semi? He shrugged it off and began walking to the door.

He made it to the next door for the bathroom. He was shuffled his way to the toilet after closing the door behind him. He lowered his boxers, grabbed his penis and began to pee. While still being half awake, two things quickly came to him as he let it go. First, his penis felt a little bigger, and secondly his pee stream was noticeably larger as the sound of it hitting the toilet water was louder. He looked down at himself. He didn't feel semi hard? Were his balls hanging lower, and feeling heavier? That was odd, he thought to himself. He was a little too old now for a quick adolescent growth spurt like this. He finished and pulled up his underwear, washing his hands and exiting the bathroom.

Who does Brian see in the hallway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)