More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 192 by brevdravis brevdravis

Savage Love

Nikki turns it up to Eleven

My shoes were on the floor in two quick motions. Getting the socks off was a little harder, but I'm glad that while my big toe might not be opposable, it does a passable job of pincers. The entire time I had been working at it, my hands had been busy on Nikki, helping her yank of her top and undo her bra rapidly.

The chain hanging between her breasts dragged across my chest just moments before her now bare and erect nipples did the same thing as she came down for another kiss.

"Scooch back." Nikki directed eagerly, after a moment of passionate making out. With my legs hanging off the bed as they were, it was a prudent idea, and I took the opportunity to slip out of my pants and shorts as I pushed back onto the rumpled mattress.

Maria was already nude from the waist up at this point, and was now reclining on the bed next to me, clad in only her sweatpants. Her hand was active below the cloth as she watched Nikki wiggle free of the last of her own clothes and nearly pounce upon me.

"Whoop!" She cheered loudly, crushing herself onto my body with a chortle. I couldn't help but laugh in response, especially when her hands came down on my body.

"Damn you look good..." I groaned, enjoying the feeling of Nikki's hand as it found my now fully rigid shaft and began to stroke me eagerly.

"Looks like you're ready for dat comparison." Nikki squeezed me again before pushing back and looking down on me. She lifted one leg and as I did so I could take in her entire body, including the sight of her eager and wet pussy as she settled it on the opposite side of me, straddling my thighs.

I placed my hands behind my head and looked up at Nikki with a smile. She could easily see how much I wanted her, and the look of amusement and lust in her eyes was adorable.

Nikki nodded, and Gripped me tighter, pushing herself up onto her knees. She moved forward, until her nearly dripping pussy hovered over the tip of my cock. She allowed her wet and warm pussy lips to drift over my cockhead, the feel of her lubrication a welcome and soothing relief to the pressure of desire that had been building.

"Ok... just go slow... almost feel bad complaining about dis but... big dick problems."

"Ci... that looks so good..." Maria groaned, watching as Nikki began to settle herself onto me.

"Big dick problems?"

"MMhhhmmm..." Nikki groaned settling herself down on me. There was a moment of hesitation, and then my cock pressed into her.

"OH fuck... watching you cheat with him..." Maria gasped, her hand moving faster. "Say it, girl... I want to hear you say it."

"I'm cheating on my husband." NIkki's hands alapped down on my chest as she ground herself down on me fully. Her pussy surrounded my cock magnificently, and I loved how Nikki quivered with the words as she spoke them. "And it feels so fucking good."

"Yeah... Fuck her, baby..." Maria inched closer to the two of us, her hand still in her pants. "Fuck her harder. Make her feel it tomorrow."

"Don't stop..." Nikki gasped as I thrust my hips at her, gripping her tightly. "Fuck me... harder.... harder...."

I was quite happy to accede to the request, and Nikki didn't stop the dirty talk. She was a lot filthier than I would have expected, but I wasn't going to complain much as it felt incredible, having her slam down on me loudly. The thought that not ten feet away through a wall my wife was trying to sleep just made it feel even better. I wanted her to hear it. I wanted her to know what it felt like to hear someone else be pleasured and left out.

The thought was surprisingly pleasurable as I felt Maria's lips come down on mine. She had moved closer and closer as Nikki and I had continued to mate, and her hand was now stroking along Nikki's thigh while her lips met mine. I noted that she had now pushed off the sweatpants and panties, and was lying nude beside the two of us.

"Look at me." Maria whispered. "Tell me what she means to you."

"She's my cheating married slut." I gasped, enjoying the feeling of Nikki's pussy as she again crushed her thighs on me.

"Fuck yeah I am..." Nikki growled before dropping her head down close to mine again. "At least dis guy gets it."

Her lips bit down on my neck hard and it brought a wince to my lips which was immediately soothed by Maria's lips kissing me. Her tongue was soft against my lips before it slipped inside my mouth and I relaxed once again into the sensations. The slight pain at my neck seemed to intensify the pleasure in my cock, and I felt my balls beginning to tighten.

"Careful... gonna make me come..." I groaned, my hands on Nikki's rotating hips.

"Do it. I want you to come inside her. Deep inside." Maria gasped against my lips. Her motions next to me became more frantic on the bed as her hot breath impacted my skin.

I tried desperately not to, but the only thought that ran through my head was that of Nikki and what would happen if I came inside her. I already had risked things with her, so it wasn't like things could get much worse. The thought of each of the women in the cabin, and their fertile bodies swelling brought me right to the edge. Nikki slamming down on me and moaning loudly took me over it, and I felt near starbursts behind my eyes as I came.

"That's it..." Maria's hand flew to where Nikki's pussy still encased me, her fingers rubbing directly against Nikki's clit. The nearly instantaneous orgasm in response was almost painful in intensity, Nikki's warmth squeezing me tightly as each glob of my semen spurted into her. It felt amazing having her on top of me, her motion slowing as our bodies completed the intimate act.

"Fuck... feels so good inside me..." Nikki gasped, before her face took on a look of discomfort. "But oh wow... first a rainbow warrior now de purple monster... aaah..."

"Mumble mumble, something unintelligible." I gasped up at Nikki.

"Geez.... feels like you're still... hard." Nikki gasped.

"You're kidding," Maria reached between the two of us, her fingers slipping over my very wet, but still very erect cock. "Fuck... that would be so dirty."

"What would be?" Nikki asked, sitting back pleasantly, and letting my still hard cock sink a little deeper into her body. It felt right, good. I had to admit that I'd been inside more women this week than I had been in my entire life previously, but It was interesting how unique the feeling of sex had been with each.

"If he fucked me right now..."

The last dance...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)