More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 191 by brevdravis brevdravis

Who to take to bed?

Nikki and Maria (Wild Is the Wind)

"Well, I think the two gals who had a long day are the ones who deserve the bed." I looked back and forth from Maria to Nikki, and was delighted to see the smiles light up on both of their faces in turn.

"Don't really want to sleep with you tonight either, Kaila." Helen addressed my wife candidly. "I am glad that you came clean, but I need some time to reconnect with my wife after things."

"Well, yeah, I did offer you the bed. I guess I could go sleep in the car." Kaila commented, her eyes drifting to the darkened windows.

"Don't be a drama queen." Charlotte pointed to her backpack which sat in the corner next to Helen's. "There's a sleeping bag, you know we've got blankets."

I had already struggled to my feet as Charlotte directed my wife's motion.

"You work things out." I dismissed the conversation as I moved towards Nikki. I offered her my hand, which she gladly took, her eyes sparkling up at me with a lustful expression. She glanced at Maria, who was also rising to her feet, and her tongue darted across her lips for a moment, wetting them happily.

"Fuck yes, I'm all over dis." Nikki's eyes dropped to my crotch as she rose. "I see you are too."

"Oh yeah, you have fun, I am sore enough as it is!" Helen noted Nikki's attention, and moved to the couch, pushing several pillows out of the way. "Hey babe, you gonna help me with this thing?"

Charlotte and Helen busied themselves with their preparations as Kaila began moving several blankets and bags around, preparing what looked like a small nest on the floor near the fire. It was kinda cute, but my attention was fully on the two women that I was escorting into the bedroom at the current time.

The two women weren't so much stealing glances at each other as staring with anticipation as the door was closed, and the three of us found ourselves staring at a very rumpled bed, the scent of female arousal still heavy in the air.

"Wow... it was an orgy in here..." Maria inhaled softly, her hand dropping to straighten one corner of the blanket, before seeming to realize the task was hopeless.

I was about to comment when Nikki cut off all conversation with a deep and sudden kiss which took my breath away. Her body pushed into me and I felt myself carried backwards onto the bed as she seemed to be trying to remove my tonsils with her tongue.

I collapsed backwards, with Nikki's hands eager and active on me.

"Ok then... this is happening..." Maria observed Nikki as she lay atop me, her hands pushing my clothes off and causing no end of desire to run through me.

"Oh yeah... dis is totally happening." Nikki crooked a finger at Maria, who obliged her by coming a little closer.

As my sweater was pushed over my head I heard the sound of a deep kiss. When I could once again see, I noted that Maria had received a similar passionate embrace from Nikki, and the sight of the two women kissing brought a huge throb through my cock.

Nikki seemed to note my response, looking down on me with a wicked grin.

"Oh you like that do you?" She momentarily broke the kiss to trail a finger down my now bare chest. "You like watching girls kiss?"

"Well, you're a good kisser." Maria noted, and hummed slightly as Nikki's hand slipped over the shirt she was wearing.

"You're wearing too many clothes." Nikki addressed the other woman in bed once more before her hands dropped to my pants again, undoing the buttons. "And You better be kicking off your shoes."

Thanks to Mitchell76 for this thread idea! This one's gonna be a bit longer than the others, and hope that folks enjoy! Ask and you shall receive.

Savage Love

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)