More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 193 by brevdravis brevdravis

The last dance...

A deeper connection [THE END]

I breathed heavily, my eyes on the eager face of Maria as her hand continued to work at the exposed portion of my shaft. I could feel the wet on her fingers, and Nikki's clasping channel just brought another throb of pleasure to my still hard cock. The scent of Maria's arousal combined with that of Nikki's to bring an almost animal sound of pleasure from my throat.

"You want to fuck him all messy..." Nikki licked her lips, before twisting her hips slightly, and squeezing hard on my shaft in pleasure. The rapid contractions pushed my pulsing cock from her, and it slapped down between us as she moved. Her eyes tightened, and I took the opportunity to lean across and kiss Maria deeply. She didn't complain, and her hands came away from both her and my body to reach above her head. The move brought a soft bounce to her breasts, which I immediately used my one free hand to touch and stroke at.

Maria seemed to enjoy the attention, her hands dropping onto my shoulders and pulling me onto her more fully. I simply enjoyed it, naturally moving closer to her, and before I knew it I was fully atop her, kissing her with my hands tweaking at her nipples.

"Ci... love it when you play with my tits..." Maria panted to the side of me, and I realized that I currently wasn't the only one stimulating the lovely woman. Nikki's lips had come down to nuzzle at her skin, and her hands were active between us.

"Don't move..." Nikki whispered at my ear and I wondered for a second what was on her mind before I felt her hand once more on my hard shaft. The feeling of wet slick was unmistakable as Nikki guided me between Maria's legs. "There we are..."

I pushed forward as Maria's hands came around my back once again. I was once again inside of her, and the feeling of Nikki's lubrication on me just made the deep penetration smoother. Maria gasped that wonderful little sound that I had noticed she made every single time I went inside her. It wasn't much, a soft combination of grunt and gasp, but for some reason it was incredibly erotic to me.

Maria groaned against me as I delved into her body. The feel of her delightful full lower lips dragging along my shaft with each thrust just made me ache to continue pushing into her. "So fucking right..."

"Yeah, my little slut..." I kissed against her lips. "You like me fucking you after other women?"

"Yes!" Maria panted at me, pulling her legs up. "Deeper... come on... you're not gonna hurt me..."

I did my best to prove her wrong on that point, pushing in harder, and delighting how she was raising her ass off the bed to meet my thrusts. As I slammed into her again and again, the feeling of connection just seemed to grow stronger, and I found myself staring into her gorgeous brown eyes as I ground myself into her body.

"Ci... don't... stop... I love it... you had her... but... you want me..." Maria groaned. "Every one of them... but you still want me..."

"Yeah... I still want you... Still want to give you that baby..." I purred against her lips. The kiss afterwords seemed far more **** than I would have expected, and the deep pounding I was giving her slowed a bit. It felt a little bit better to just hold myself as deeply as possible inside her with each thrust.

"Oh yeah... just like that..." Maria groaned, rotating her hips gently and causing incredible sensations through my deeply embedded cock. "I see you like to dance..."

She twisted a bit more flamboyantly, causing me to need to adjust my position atop her to avoid either falling on her or out of her. It ended up with my feet planted firmly on the mattress, deep inside her, with her ankles on my shoulders, allowing me to watch my white streaked cock as it slid deep within the soft pink of her welcoming body.

The soft creak of noise behind me nearly dragged away my attention from the woman beneath me, but I didn't bother much, and noted that Nikki had just rolled over. There was a soft breath that I recognized as that of near sleep. While she might not be out already, she was halfway there.

"I love to dance..." I groaned. "Don't do it nearly enough."

"Fuck... just having her inside me too..." Maria seemed to squeal a bit with pleasure at the thought, and the ripples of her pussy were quite delightful as she did so.

"Huh?"

"Somehow it's such a turn on... having another woman's pussy all over your cock while you fuck me." Maria panted up at me, her hand stroking along my face before she pulled me in for a quick kiss.

"Yeah... turn you on that you might be getting knocked up by the same sperm?" I spoke the thought that was running through my head.

"Yeah... love it...being connected to her like that."

I pushed into her again, enjoying the feeling of deep penetration. My hands roamed over her body once again, and I took a tight grip on her thighs as I pumped into her.

"Gonna come again..." I panted, unable to hold back the swelling pressure in my brain and groin. Maria felt too good, and the thought of her swelling with my baby was more than enough to cause me to be rapidly approaching what I knew was going to be one hell of an orgasm.

"Please... come inside me papi..." Maria panted up at me.

The moment was too perfect: A beautiful woman begging up at me for what we both wanted, my hands clasped on her thighs, driving into her deeply and fully. I shuddered at the words and Maria took instant notice of my response.

"Ci... that's it... come inside me..." She panted again, causing no end of pleasure to run through me. She was sweet, she felt good, and somehow, this felt right. Maria felt right. I almost didn't realized when the orgasm actually hit, so caught up I was with the touches, the kisses, and the final deep throbs as I pulsed into her. The feeling of wet between us just intensified as I ground into her again and again.

Maria's lips came away from mine with a ragged breath as she looked up at me. She seemed almost afraid at the moment, while her eyes flew to the door, then back to me. The sound of rapid footsteps echoed softly through the room, and I was tempted to look over my shoulder to see who had chosen to spy on this particular moment.

I shook off the feeling and instead continued to kiss at Maria. She seemed to relax into the kisses.

"Check the door next time..." She murmured against my lips. I fell free of her, and pulled myself into her embrace, rolling onto my shoulder to avoid landing on any particular body part. It seemed to work as Maria quickly moved into my arms.

It took only a few more moments of adjustment until the two of us found a position we were comfortable with. Nikki's soft breathing to my left was indicative that she had lost interest in the show at some point, and Maria's breath against my chest indicated that intermission was quickly upon us.

I wasn't thinking much, I have to admit. My mind was still a whirl of amazing sex, and close feelings to the sweet and lovely women who were sharing my bed. I knew that whatever happened, things were going to be different. I think for the first time In a long time I really knew what I wanted. I wanted what I had. I wanted the wonderful women in my life to stay in my life. It was going to be a lot of work.

Credit Music

Epilogue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)