More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BreaktheBar BreaktheBar

What's next?

- BreaktheBar's Other Stories -

This Chapter is one big Author's Note

Hey folks! Break here - I am a full time Erotica writer and have a bunch of other stories here on CHYOA! You can find ALL of my Writing over on Patreon, but here's a list of my other stories found on this site...

My Other Stories

  • AMA: The Boyfriend - Robbie is engaged to a user of the Affection Multiplier App, and they struggle through the impacts of the App on their past and current relationship. (Ongoing)
  • The OnlyFans Girl: Friendly Version - While interning at a law office the summer before your senior year of college, you discover on of your fellow interns is filming OnlyFans content. (Ongoing)
  • Le Francais - A fiery Detective tracking down a criminal kingpin needs the help of an enigmatic Financial wizard who wants to trade favours... (Ongoing Commission)
  • The Afterparty: Backyard Games - A group of friends gather after a college part for a game of Dares. (Complete)
  • The Afterparty: Bully Edition - Tom, the bully, is an asshole and manipulates his way through a game of Dares. (Complete)
  • Erection of the Runelords - A D&D-style erotica fantasy romp through a published adventure. (Hiatus)
  • Dungeon Building: A Bugbear - A lonely monster NPC in a Fantasy MMO discovers the power to level up. (Incomplete)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)