More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who will you be?

Brandon walker

Hi everyone, my name is Brandon walker and I have these abilities and superpowers in my possession as the best superpowers ever. The Thing about these superpowers is that I am able to use them wearing a helmet on my head. Let me explain it to you, you see when I wear the helmet, my cloth disappear from off of my body as I wear no stench of clothing what so ever. However when it comes to the helmet that I wear I am unstoppable and powerful but the thing about it is, is that the helmet is the only thing that I would be wearing as I have these power with nothing on me whatsoever.

Yes you heard it correctly from me. The helmet is they only thing that I'm wearing as my wiener and balls are on display while in the public eye. How embarrassing is it?, I use these superpowers out in the world as I fight off criminals with my face covered and my thing showing. Yes the superpowers are awesome, don't get me wrong about that, but I would suffer they embarrassment of fighting off the villains, while people all around would see my willy and ball sack on display as I so desperately cover my genitals wanting to find some type of clothing. I would cover my junk from all the eyes of people out there that would look at my willy with roars of laughter coming from them. The good thing about it, is that the helmet would protect my identity, but the bad thing about it is that everyone would see my ding a ling swinging between my legs. When I am walking around society I have my clothes and the helmet off my head as I can't use the powers that I have, but when having the helmet on and naked I would be able to use the superpowers.

Talk about Embarrassing to the hundredth powers.

What powers does Brandon Walker have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)