More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What system do you create?

Brainwash Mansion 3rd Person RPG (Modern Day Version)

Drawing upon various previously created god sim systems, the code for your latest creation to be pours into the semi inert framework, rapidly seeping into every node until each line was completely filled with long series of complex functions. No longer than a minute passes when a distant horn blew to signal its completion.

Following upon the trending ideas of emergent games lacking traditional objectives and goals, this system encourages players to draw their own achievements through the game's core feature: magically brainwashing people for fun and to further the player avatar's status and growth. After putting together their physical form, they choose from a number of options to customize their experience. They can alter options such as age, social status and family relations. A whole host of meters, origins and circumstances are available to allow the player the greatest amount of control in the creation of a character as metaphysically possible. Some options will predetermine some other ones, such as 18 year old characters being able to live with parents, how wealthy the player character is at the start and even where the player will spawn. When players are finished with their character, they will be introduced to their basic stat meters: Happiness, Mana and Horniness, each influenced by the options chosen in character creation. Managing these meters will determine the player's overall success:

  • Happiness is the player's 'life bar'. If this depletes to 0, the player loses the game, and is kept high by successfully getting the player's way. Set backs or long periods of time without action will cause the bar to drop.
  • Mana measures how frequently the player can use their powers and gradually replenishes over time. More powerful abilities use more Mana.
  • Horniness measures how sexually depraved the character is. Keeping this low does not mean the player character is not horny enough to fuck. In fact, the player character is always horny and never actually needs to rest. High Horniness may result in the player character losing control and attempting to fuck the closest person to him/her without he use of powers, which can cause lowered happiness if said person is not under the player's control. Frequent orgasms keep the Horniness meter low. Cumming with high Horniness can also give bigger Happiness boosts.
  • Level and Experience measures how powerful the character has become and is earned through getting the player's way. Every 100 Exp increments allow for 1 Rank increase in any power category, immediately giving them more options to play around with at each new Rank.

Next, the player is introduced to the three psychic power categories that their character will possess: Suggestion, Hypnosis and Puppeteer. All three are measured by Skill Level from Rank D to SS. Suggestion indirectly influences other characters in the game to think however the player wants. Hypnosis controls the direct mental and psychological influences on another character. Puppeteer does the same as Hypnosis but on a physical level. The conditions for each use of the power is entirely up to the player, be they temporary or permanent, but they will always consume some Mana with each successful use. Power skill levels can be improved either by practicing, repeated use or through reading purchased magic tomes. A whole collection of special items will be available for purchase or discovery at random intervals in various places, giving the player more abilities or powers to have fun with. Considering player characters are so powerful with their psychic gifts, they can always read the surface thoughts of any character as thought bubbles over their heads, adding more flair or clues to potential opportunities.

Finally, players choose a start location, which could be just about anywhere they want. The chosen place is considered to be the player's fully customizable home base. As the player explores the randomly generated game world, they can move into any lot they want as long as they are able to procure it through some plausible means. The AI of all NPCs and the overall social dynamics of the world reflect most of normal reality's features and rules, but these can be optionally altered during the world generation phase, such as spawning in more NPC women than men, or even stop spawning in NPC men completely. NPCs are all generated without visible stat bars of their own and will bend to the player's every whim once their minds have been influenced by them.

Now that the system was complete, it was time for the ultimate test. In a flash of white light, you are brought to the main menu screen, the title of the game 'Brainwash Mansion', floating above you. You are eager to see who would bite in this bizarre but delightful game you had created.

What would you like to experience first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)