More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who will you be?

Brain walk

My name is Brian Walks and I am 26 years old. You could say that I am in similarity to Aver Finn, because I myself am a professor, and a science professor at that. My powers are very amazing and out of this world, as I am glade to have these powers. I am usually at my home and in public without any clothes, for they only thing that I always wear is my glasses, for the intellect that I have and to look as smart as I am. Being in my house I would usually be in my house wearing nothing but glasses, as I read books, as a person that does research. When reading a book and formulas, I would hear a knock on my door, and as I hear the knock, I went to answer it. Answering the door, I saw none other that my girlfriend Kate at the door as she looks at my face and then looked at my willy. "Hi Brian" said Kate "Hi Kate, and can I ask you, why on earth are you looking at my dick?" I said to her "and can I ask, why are you at your door naked?, knowing very well that I like when you do that" as we kiss, and afterwards Kate came in my house wearing a hoody, short skirt and white sneakers as me and her would either watch a movie and make love afterwards. I would walk in the park or any place in the city with no clothes as naked as could be with my girlfriend with me.

People would laugh at me, as they see me outside covering my myself, walking around stark naked with my girlfriend as her herself would laugh as well. When any person out in the public would dear laughs at me being naked, I would literally show them who to laugh at, as I us my ability on them as a way of them paying the price for their laughter, just to make them think twice about laughing.

What powers does Brain have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)