More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who is our Protagonist? How many years since the Outbreak?

Brad Steffen, 0 Years

(Huge thanks to the original poster on CYOC that I copied nearly all of this first chapter from. I can’t find your name right now but I love your work.)

My name is Brad Steffen I am a twenty-three-year-old college graduate on a honeymoon with my new wife having our honeymoon in Puerto Rico. I sigh as I look away from the television talking about some sorta "bimbo virus". You really can’t trust the news anymore, can you?

Still, it isn’t without merit. Why would WHO investigate a fake disease? I sip my martini as I thought these thoughts. Then I looked outside to see a hot woman running past the window. I twist around to see what’s going on, but it’s too late. All I hear is loud laughing and cheering outside. I turn away. Finally, my new wife, a beautiful brunette by the name of Sarah, emerges from the women’s restroom. My heart melts as I watch her push her way through the crowd toward me, wearing a robin-egg-blue bikini.

She clutches at one side of her top, holding it against her skin so it doesn’t fall down. “What’s wrong?” I asked her as she sits down beside me. “My bikini tore,” she murmurs quietly, facing away.

“Hey, you alright?” I ask, placing a hand on her shoulder. She flinches at first before resting her hand on top of yours. Something must have scared her.

“Yeah, I’m fine, Brad. Some woman… there was this woman in the bathroom in one of the stalls. I heard her moaning like she was fingering herself… I tried to wash my hands real quick and get out, but she came out of the stall, wearing men’s swimming trunks, and grabbed me…” She explained.


The start is from CYOC with further expansions on this website as well later on.

Was Sarah Infected?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)