More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wyk wyk

...what role do you choose?

Bot Marksman - Ezreal

The explorer prodigy from Piltover. You always assumed that Ezreal fell just slightly short of becoming a Summoner himself. He was very skilled with magic, but was perhaps more crippled by his ego than most would suspect. To anyone, he seemed innocent enough, but you found yourself often irritated with his blissful ignorance. He saw things in a very black and white sort of way, and was too much of a goody-two-shoes for your liking. Perhaps that's why you chose him. Knocking him off his high horse could definitely be amusing.

You looked to your side, realizing that Taric was your support. You didn't pay much mind to it at that moment, despite his gaze to be clearly on you. It was no mistake that the gem knight held a special sort of liking for the boy from Piltover. At least, that was a renowned joke among Summoners. You focused more on getting to the lane, as the man followed suit. You at least had a reliable support...

You lead Ezreal to the tower of the bottom lane, though the boy seemed to be in thought about some sort of new expedition that was successfully charted for the next couple of months. Things you could hardly spend much time thinking about without getting bored out of your mind. It was clear his head wasn't in the game, and you easily took over.

The minions of both teams met at the middle of the lane. And your opponents stood before you. The short charismatic yordle gunner with shoulder length white hair, Tristana and the maven of strings Sona, stood across the way from you. Tristana's eyes flashed with excitement as she noticed her main opponent to be Ezreal.

"Let's have a good match!" Tristana says in a friendly manner. Sona offers a soft smile as well, while you look over your choices...

You reply...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)