More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Boob or Hourglass Upgrade

Samus had been searching through the computers database for quite a while now, nothing particularly suiting her fancy just yet. Everything was rather bland, things like "Cat Upgrade" or "Pear Upgrade" just seemed far too boring for her. She didn't want something too exotic, she wanted something subtle that wouldn't worsen her bounty hunting capabilities in any way. In fact, she was fine with how strong she was now, it was more of a cosmetic thing that she was concerned about...

"Computer, are there any simple cosmetic upgrades?" She wanted bigger boobs, but she couldn't just ask for it. The other upgrades weren't truly bland, they just weren't what she wanted, which was bigger breasts. Samus always thought she was a little lacking in the chest department, looking down all she saw was regular old C cups, not big or small. She wanted to be a true stunner, she wanted to go from cute bounty hunter to downright sexy, big breasted bombshell. But she didn't want to go too overboard and immobilize herself or have to live with constant back pain. It was a bit out of character for Samus to have such shallow wants but this discontent had been building her entire life, now was just the only time she had an opportunity to change anything.

The AI was on to her, little did Samus know the station had established a link with her Zero Suit, allowing it to sense such needs. "I implore you to try this upgrade, Miss Aran." The AI said, allowing a hidden wall panel to the girls right to open up. "Thank you computer." Samus said to the bright glowing monitor in the middle of the room, eager to try out whatever he might have in store. Turning to the open panel on her right Samus saw it had revealed a small piece of metal, idly sitting patiently. As she picked up the chip to get a closer look, it appeared to be an old school memory card, a material very similar to plastic but not particularly hard. This one appeared to look just like the others she had seen on the monitor beforehand.

Ready to test it out Samus quickly brushed aside her long ponytail, quickly inserting the upgrade chip into the back of her neck. Afterwards it gave off a soft click sound, locking itself into place for the upcoming process. With a slight jolt of electricity, the process immediately began, spreading a significant amount of warmth directly to her breasts.

Samus looked down and brought her hands up to investigate, cupping her regular sized boobs, feeling no difference just yet. Seconds passed and Samus was a little disappointed by the lack of any changes, only to be surprised by the sudden push-back her hands felt. Her boobs had finally started growing! They quickly started to pushed up against her hands, Samus pushed back just to confirm it really was her boobs growing, feeling the soft flesh below her suit she realized it truly was her boobs expanding. A big, toothy smile came over the bounty hunters face, cheeks flushing with anticipation and a slight amount of embarrassment.

Inch by inch Samus' boobs grew in her hands, crossing from C cups, soon to D and finally resting at big triple D's. Her Zero Suit had grown to accomodate but was still much tighter. If her Zero Suit wasn't so form fitting she'd have a large amount of cleavage, with her suit hugging them so tightly even now she had a valley of cleavage between the two head sized orbs. Even her nipples grew, clearly jutting out into her tight blue suit. Luckily though, she hadn't lost any maneuverability or strength, her back was entirely fine as well.

"Thank you, AI." Samus said, happily smiling upwards. Now that her transformation was done, she could do anything. She could get another upgrade, or she could further transform herself with this one. Maybe the growth hadn't even stopped yet?

What does Samus do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)