More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

Where do you want to go today

Body Swap Remote

I discovered my father had created a body swapping remote in the strangest of ways. I accidentally fucked him while he was transformed into a woman. He'd turned into my girlfriend. Her hair was red and her eyes were green, and her body was a little thick. She wore an orange dress that came down to just below her knees. It hugged her curves with its tight fabric. I couldn't help but notice how she moved when we made love.

"Oh, fuck!" I said, as I came over her tits.

"Oh fuck," she said, dropping out of her female voice and suddenly speaking like my father.

"Dad, what the fuck?" I asked.

That's when he confessed that he'd build a body swap remote and used the first girl he saw, my girlfriend. Since she was passing by, he didn't think it would be a problem, he'd just change back. Problem was I came back and started playing with his transformed body.

"And that body, son," my dad said, still looking like my girlfriend, "responds to your touch."

"Holy shit," I said, not quite believing it, "then I just came on my own father's tits."

He pushed the remote and transformed back. Sure enough, my semen was plastered all over his chest.

"Dude, you're fucking messed up," I said.

Dad pointed to my cock, which was growing hard again. "Actually, you're into it," he said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)