More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

What Fetish Do The Girls Get Cursed With?

Body Part Expansion Curse

A bright flashed blinded everyone in the attic. The five Aprils dropped the wooden box, it closing itself as it lands on the ground. "Did it work?" squeaked out the soft voice of the shy April.

"Yeah, it totally worked. That's why there is still five of us instead of one. Idiot." Grumpy April says sarcastically. "Did that flash do anything?"

"At least nothing bad happened from that." The goth April says in her monotone voice.

"I feel all tingly. Does anyone else feel tingly or just me?" Cheerful April says but everyone just looks at her, or more specifically looks at her chest. "What's up? Why's everyone staring? Ooh." The brunette in ponytails moans as she feels the tingly sensation focusing on her chest. Looking down her sweater starts to stretch outward as her bust increases in cup sizes. D-cups, DD-cups. E-cups, April's chest continues to expand as she cups her massive tits as they grow to the size of watermelons. Your jaw drops at seeing real life breast expansion in front of you, the blood flowing to your dick as you pop a boner at watching your fiance's tits outstretch her hoodie and block her upper torso from site. The sounds of her light moans is interrupted from the straps of her bra breaking and them falling out of her shirt onto the floor as she gives a sigh of relief. "Oh man. These things are awesome." April cheers as she examines her massive mammaries. "Just look at these boobies. My bust has to be like 100 inches around or more." She continues to gloat in her excitement. The shy April comes over and gives them a poke.

"Wow, they're so firm yet squishy." The two continue to examine these supernatural fun bags while the other three just look on, their cheeks turning a bit red with either embarrassment or jealousy. "There still so perky too, that shouldn't, Argh." Shy April lets out a cry, reaching for her foot as she leans on the other hers. She tries to take off the sneaker on her right foot, taking the heel off but as she pulls her foot out it's length is twice of that than the length of the shoe. Her sock is stretched to it's limits and as she takes those off her foot continues to grow, her toes expanding one by one like a cartoon. "What's happening!" She says in horror in her cute whisper voice. She sets her foot down which looks like it'll fit in clown shoes as her right foot is now at 24 inches long. Her left foot is soon to follow as it expands in her shoe, although there was no time to take it out as the body part starts to tear it's way out of the sock and shoe. Her toes poking through the from and tearing the fabric in half as the soul is left under her massive step. "Oh no, I'm a freak." Tears running down her cheeks as she takes a step, accidentally landing on grumpy April's foot.

"Out! Watch it Big Foot." April grabs her foot and hops on one leg in pain.

"I'm so sorry." The scared girl apologizes as she takes a step back but trips on her new expansions, falling back into your arms as you catch her. Her face blushes as she tries to hide it behind her long hair, you blush too as you feel her hand touching your erection. You lean back a little and bump into the goth April standing next to you which helps regain balance. Looking back you start to notice something different with that April.

"What, am I next? Oh, wait, I feel something." The gloomy girl says as she looks behind herself. Looking down everyone sees her hips expanding as the backside of her jeans start to fill out just like the first April's chest. You see the expansion of April's ass as her cheeks to sizes that wold make Kim Kardashian look flat. A loud rip is heard as her jeans tear down the middle, her pale cheeks devouring the black panties she is wearing as they disappear into her crack like a tiny thong. "Well, this is unflattering."

"Are you kidding." The big titty April yells. "You're super thick now. Those curves are super insane." She enthusiastically says as she gives the exposed bum a smack which sends ripples out of the jiggly ass cheek.

"Ha, I'd be embarrassed if I had a blubber butt." Grumpy April antagonizes with a snarky smile. Goth April blushes and tries to hide her ghetto sized booty.

"That's a lot of talk coming from someone with man hands."

"What do you mean by..." April now just notices her hands have expanded to extremely large proportions. "What the hell!" She angrily explodes as everyone now sees her hands have grown to five times their size. Her fingers now being as thick as her arms, while her palms can cup happy April's tits or goth April's booty with the greatest of ease. "Oh this is bullshit. She gets huge tits, she gets a badonkadonk but I get huge... Errr." April clenches her hands into the biggest fists you've ever seen. The fifth April lets out a small chuckle. "What are you laughing at Smarty?" A huge finger points at the brainy April as she keeps her mouth shut. "You've been awfully quiet this whole time. Did a cat catch your tongue or something." The glasses wearing brunette has a look of defeat and opens her mouth. A long, red tongue falls out like it was a Fruit by the Foot, the slimy appendage going down to her belly button. "Ha ha, I knew it."

"*Ha ha, we shoulth thry anth figure something outh.*" April tries to say but this just gets more laughs from everyone. She is right though, you try to think of how to fix all of this.

To reiterate:

Summer = big hands

Spring = big boobs

Autumn = big butt

June = big feet

Winter = big tongue

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)