More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by The 72 The 72

What kind of pictures should you take next?

Blowjob

"Hm... I think we need some blowjob pictures" you say

"Lily, Scarlet, I wish you'd both kneel in front of me. Either side of my dick and lick up and down it. Occasionally kiss too" you command

The girls quickly get down on their knees and follow your commands. Scarlet's tongue feels enthusiastic whereas Lily's is skilled and is clearly trying to tease you to climax. You get your phone and snap some picture of each girl working on your big dick.

After taking the pictures you quickly decide you need a different position.

"Lily, I wish you'd lie on your back so your head is hanging over the side of the bed and Scarlet, I wish you'd lick Lily's pussy while she's positioned like this" you say

As soon as the girls are in position you slowly slide your dick into Lily's mouth and have a clear line of thrusting to get deep in her throat. You start off small amounts but after a few minutes of thrusting you can see a bulge in her throat. You've pushed so many inches of your dick in Lily's throat that you can actually see the outline of it thrusting inside her. Again, you snap a few pictures, making sure to take a picture where your whole dick is inside her throat so you can see a proper bulge.

"Ok, Scarlet. Your turn" you say

The girls quickly change positions instinctively and you start ramming your dick into Scarlet's mouth. You don't mind being more rough with her and you can feel yourself getting close. You make a quick video of this before taking a few pictures.

Cum? More pics? Shower time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)