More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by The 72 The 72

More fucking or move elsewhere?

Photoshoot inside

"Let's go inside and do something else before getting cleaned up" you say to the girls.

They both follow you inside. You know Lily's house quite well considering all the times you spent there together as friends. This is different though as you have two completely naked girls following you who are covered in cum. With Lily wearing a strap on and cum dripping down her legs from her cum filled pussy.

You get to Lily's room and tell the girls to get on the bed.

"I don't know how long this power is gonna last so I'm gonna make sure I document this with some pictures" you say while getting your phone out.

"Lily, take the strap on off, lie on your back with your legs spread and start masturbating. Scarlet, position yourself on Lily's face so she can lick you out." you command.

The girls do as you say and you can hear them both moaning in pleasure. You put your phone on camera mode and capture a few pictures.

You then proceed to line your dick with Lily's asshole, your cum is still dripping out of her pussy. You push your dick deep inside her ass and start taking a few pictures as you thrust in and out.

What kind of pictures should you take next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)