More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by The 72 The 72

Cum? More pics? Shower time?

Cum then shower time

You quickly start thrusting even harder into Scarlet's mouth and feel yourself right on the edge of orgasm. Just as you are about to cum you notice that Lily has moved from Scarlet's pussy and has knelt so that she can lick your balls to help with your orgasm.

With both parts of stimulation going on you quickly release spurts and spurts of cum into Scarlet's throat. She is drinking a lot of it but there's too much and it quickly squirts out of her mouth onto Lily's face. Lily's moans in pleasure at the action of getting your cum on her face. You keep pounding Scarlet's throat until your orgasm has ended.

"Ok, time for a shower girls" as you all head towards the bathroom.

You all jump into the shower and Lily quickly gets soap covering her breasts. You can see Scarlet eyeing her up but before you can command anything Scarlet starts rubbing in the soap for Lily.

"Let me help Lily, that soap needs rubbing in" she says

"Hmmm, good idea. Feel free to rub soap anywhere on me. Your hands are incredible" Lily moans in appreciation

Watching the mini show going on your cock quickly becomes fully hard again and you start stroking it at the sight of these two beautiful girls playing with each other's bodies.

You could keep stroking and give them a cum shower while in the shower, or you can fuck one of them... or you could get your camera from the other room... choices choices.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)