More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rokolovesfuta rokolovesfuta

What is your quirk? (Quirk/Fetish choice)

Blanket transference [wholesome/mixed]

I always had a love of blankets, as far back as anyone could remember. When I was born I cried like normal, until they swaddled me in a blanket, then I just immediately stopped crying.

Whenever I had a tantrum my parents could just wrap me in a blanket and I would instantly stop

My parents, obviously thinking this was weird, had me psychologically tested, I had autism, adhd and, anxiety. But these weren’t the cause of my strange affinity for blankets, no it was my quirk: Blanket transference, it allowed me to transfer emotions into any blanket, and anyone who wore the blanket would be imparted with the stored emotions, it had manifested extraordinarily fast, likely activated while I was still in the womb. My childhood security blanket had been imparted with so much emotion that when my cousin had used it she took weeks to recover.

Anyways, I had decided from an early age to store all the emotion I could, in service of this goal, I partitioned my blankets, one was happy , one was sad, one anger, an anxiety, a calm, and so on. Of course this also accidentally conditioned me to be happy, sad and so on, depending on my blanket, witch only let me store more emotion.

Then I hit adolescence and discovered a new emotion: lust, I of course stored this one too, and somehow avoided discovering masturbation entirely

By my eighteenth birthday, thanks to constant use my quirk had become incredibly powerful and I had gotten top marks thanks to avoiding unnecessary emotions. I was a little socially stunted but, whatever.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)