More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Blake, wanting to get in on a sleepover, by MissNix

“Hey, Gina, are you ready for another X-change story?”

“Uh...what was that again?”

“The one about pills and gender change.”

“Wait, that's a thing?”

“It's a thing alright. There is actually an entire subculture revolving around the genre.”

“About guys becoming girls?”

“Oh no, that's just your average gender bender. This one is specifically about gender changing pills. There are multiple subreddits on the subject. The biggest has over 40.000 members.”

“These guys are very specific about the method in which their gender gets bended, huh?”

“Yes, it's rather peculiar. As the name suggests, “Blake, wanting to get in on a sleepover, by MissNix”, is about a guy named Blake who really wanted to get in on an all female sleepover.”

“I can already see where this is going...”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, this time we actually had a few choices, so it was Gina's turn to make the decisions.”

“Choices, yeah right.”

“What?”

“Oh, nothing. It's just that the author REALLY wanted to go in one specific direction.”

“...let's just start from the top. Blake, your average horny boy, wants to join an all female sleepover.”

“Hence, he gets convinced to change his gender to sneak in as a new girl.”

“He isn't aware that these fast acting pills exist, which struck me as rather weird. Such an invention would be all over social media. Frankly, rather poor marketing by the company who made these things.”

“Apparently not really a problem because the regular version was all sold out and all Blake could get was the fetish fuel version that not only turns him into a girl, but also a girl who craves dick and also when he gets pregnant he will stay a girl forever.”

“Which sounds like it would have a rather niche market. Why not create more of the regular pills then? Are they aiming for artificial scarcity? Seriously this company's incompetence is greatly upsetting. As a shareholder I would be very displeased."

"Ok? Can we get back to the story, Marcie?"

"If we must."

“Blake is such a horny fuck that he agrees to swallow this, figuring he won't be around dicks anyway.”

“Quite the bold assumption in a world where these pills exist.”

“There will be one dick at the party and that is the Father of the host. His name is Brad and Blake is apparently good friends with him...for some reason.”

“Well Blake has a crush on Brad's daugher, Liz. As you might imagine this has the potential to go very weird very fast.”

“The girls play truth or dare, which eventually resulted in Blake having to seduce the Dad...Huergh!”

“Are you alright?”

“I just thought about you seducing my mother. Wow, that's disgusting.”

“Blake seems to be fairly on board with this tough, probably because the pill turns him into the perfect date victim. The bigger issue is Brad, who is very eager to fuck his daughters friends.”

“As I said, disgusting.”

“Luckily, there was an option to circumvent that, which you picked very eagerly. Good for you."

“Are you fucking with me, Marcie?”

“Not at all...pfft...”

“Stop laughing!”

“it's just, you where really looking forward to that one. And then..."

“For fucks sake! Like holy shit, author we get it! You like dicks!”

“So what happens, Gina?”

“Liz comes in saving Blake from her dick dad, telling him that Blake is actually Blake and under . Liz then tells Blake that she was in love with him all along.”

“It's all very wonderful.”

“So now you would expect some hot lesbian action right? WRONG! Because now fucking Liz swallows a blue pill and turns into a guy! Because reasons!”

“Bit hypocritical of her, since she just chased her father off for taking advantage of Blake's compromised mental state.”

“Blake is of course very into it and happily agrees to become a girl forever!”

“And this is where the story ends. Well, it's nice that the two are happy.”

“No, fuck this! What is it with this author and dicks? All choices led to dicks! I hate dicks!”

“Ok, calm down.”

“What's the point of changing gender if you're just end up having straight sex anyway? It doesn't make sense!”

“Not sure your logic holds up there, Gina.”

“Of course it does. But please, enlighten us. Whats your take on the story?”

“As already mentioned I did have some qualms with the world building. And as with the last X-change story I felt like there wasn't enough focus on what it would do to a persons mental state to change gender.”

“Making them really hungry for dicks, I guess.”

“Oh sure, but that was a side effect of the pill and not because of the gender change. That does seem to be somewhat of a theme with these stories. It's all very peculiar.”

“Not the way I would phrase it. These X-change freaks just want to get and have straight sex. Gross.”

“Which is a shame, because the concept of changing gender is quite intriguing.”

“No thanks.”

“Come now. You never fantasized what it would feel like to urinate with a penis?”

“Eww! Of course not!”

“It does sound like an interesting experience tough.”

“No!”

“All I'm saying is...”

“You are NOT growing a dick!”

“Do I look like a sequential hermaphrodite to you?”

“Knowing you...”

“Alright, alright.”

“Moving very swiftly back to topic, these X-change stories, I don't like them. Lot's of girls at a sleep over sounds like a fun time, but then these fucks never deliver or turn into guys!”

“We, and with that I mean an increasingly more frustrated Gina, did glance at some of the other paths, and while things did get pretty wild, it was indeed always purely straight.”

“Like, I don't even care if he used to be a guy. All I want is an all female gangbang scene. That pretty much writes itself in this setting.”

“You know the story IS public.”

“So?”

“Technically, we could add our own story to it.”

“That sounds like a lot of work. And writing is for losers.”

“I expected as much. So, yeah, X-change? More like Dick-change."

"Ugh."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)