More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissNix MissNix

Pick a story

Blake, wanting to get in on a sleepover

You are Blake who is in his senior year of high school. You've recently had your 18 year old birthday about a week ago, and your childhood friend of 17 years was about to have her birthday party sleepover in the coming weekend. Although, you knew Liz for all that time, and her single father (her mother died when they were 10), you were not invited to the birthday party/sleep over weekend bash, mainly because of your gender. No boys allowed Even though every girl that would be there would already be 18 even Liz as today was her birthday.
(Blake and Liz were the youngest of their classmates) her father didn't want to risk any funny business with boys being there.

However, you wanted to go to this sleepover party (The party was going to last from Friday Night until Sunday Morning), especially if he could pull off being a girl. Liz was a long-time crush of his, and also Kay the girl that made every guy drool at school was going to be there. If you could get into the party and maybe learn some secrets in a game of truth and dare he could get the inside knowledge of how to score with all the ladies before the year was out. You only had a month left before graduation!

Your friend Alicia who was also going to the party and you decided to ask for her help.

What does Alicia Think?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)