More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

who and what kind of trap?

Birds of Prey Cast: Bicycle Brutality

Margot Robbie, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, and Rosie Perez were jolted awake by a spray of ice water in their faces. Each girl was naked and strapped to a stationary bike. They each felt something up in their pussies. Their hands were taped to the bike handles, their feet bound to the pedals. They each had glass goggles over their eyes. There was a spray nozzel mounted from the ceiling and hanging in front of them.

The women looked around. "What the fuck?!"

The last the women remembered, they had gone to a premier for Birds of Prey in London.

After the show, the four adults had gotten into a limo, and then....

"What happened?" asked Margot.

"What the hell is in my pussy!" yelled Rosie.

A video monitor on the wall in front of them crackled into life. After some static, a scary female clown appeared. "Hello, ladies."

"Let us go!" demanded Jurnee.

"Shut up!" said the clown. "You're in no condition to demand anything!"

The scared women were cowered into silence.

"Now, here is the deal," conintued the clown. "You are on dildo bikes. That's right. As you pedal, the dildo will move up and down. You have a test. You must go two miles in under 12 minutes. Your progress will be on this screen. If you do not complete the task, acid will spray from this nozel into your face, not enough to kill you, but enough to disfugure you for life."

"Oh my god!" said Mary Elizabeth.

"This can't be happening!" said Margot.

"Please, let us go!" said Jurnee.

"Oh, and as you pedal, the dildo will release a gel that makes your pussy more and more sensitive," said the clown. Her face disappeared and was replaced by the names of the four actresses with a countdown timer and a distance tracker under each name. The sceen flashed to a countdown timer. "3....2....1!"

The women started pedalling. As they pedalled, the dildos stared pumping up and down into their pussies.

how does the cycling go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)