More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by teicu teicu

Who finds the stone ?

Billy, The Bully

Billy was walking back home after finishing some errands for his part-time job. While walking through a neighborhood he stopped outside one strange-looking old abandoned house, it was a really old house, he stopped there because he saw a stray cat struggling at the window, It was stuck in the half-open window of the house.

He went there to help the cat, he forcibly opened the half-stuck window to release the cat. As the cat became free from the window it jumped inside the house and started playing with something "Silly cat," billy said. he was about to walk away when something caught his attention there was something glowing thing in the house that the cat is playing with.

It was like some sort of stone or gem kind of thing, "That thing looks some kind of expensive gem or something" billy said. "I'm gonna get it, for my self." billy thought to himself. He looks around to make sure no one is seeing him and jumped inside the window. "shh.. kitty go away" he tried to make her away from the stone, but instead, the cat started screaming at him. "Kitty gives it to me" he tried to snatch that stone from the cat.

As he touched the stone he saw that the stone glowed bright and some sort of surge passed through his body and everything went dark. After a few moments, he gets back his consciousness, when he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see that he was on the ground, and his view is much wider than before, it's like seeing through a wide-angle lens, much much wider.

"What the f*ck" he tried to say but only a cat meow came from his mouth, his body was feeling weird much smaller than before, and he realized that he is in the body of the cat. "That stone, he causes this," he thought to himself. but the stone was nowhere to be found, then he remembers that when he touched the sone it kind of disintegrated in his hand.

He screams for help but soon realized that no one gonna help him, as the only thing coming from his mouth is "meow". After some struggle, he managed to walk in the cat's body using her four legs. somehow he gets out of the old house.

he managed to walk out to the nearby neighborhood.

Who he gonna possess ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)