More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by teicu teicu

Who he gonna possess ?

Hannah, Your mom

Hannah saw a cat on his lawn, she came toward the cat, "So cute kitty," and leans to pick it up.

Billy recognizes her as Hannah's foster, John's mom. she was one of the hottest milf in town. as she picked him up he gets a similar surge passing in his body as before. For a moment everything becomes dizzy he recovers. His blurred vision quickly becomes normal. It looks like his wide-angle vision became normal, he saw the cat in his hands. Out of shock, he releases it and the cat runs away.

"What the hack," he said, he realized that now the can speak in a human way, but a voice that came out of his mouth was not his own, it was a female voice. He looked at his hands, it was soft and delicate skin and perfectly manicured hands. As he looked down he saw mammoth boobs on his chest. He wastes no time squeezing them. "Amazing," he said.

---------------- John's POV----------

You came out in hurry, you thought your mom gonna scold you today, she has given you the task to cut the lawn as a punishment, but you got caught playing online games and you're already about an hour late. As you came out you saw your mom standing on the front lawn, you saw checking her body in a weird manner.

"Mom are you okay ?" you asked, she froze and turned toward you, there was something different about her, she looked as if she felt shocked by seeing you. "Jonny, umm.. I'm fine just some cat jumped at me that's it" she laughed awkwardly. "Jonny, your mom never calls you Jonny," you thought.

"Are you sure ?, you look a little off mom?" you asked, but she ignores you and looks at her body inside.

"Mom!" you called her again, she stares at her boobs for a moment then looks at you with a huge smile, "Yah, I'm fine, Tim you can go," she said while making a pose thumbs up like a tv model.

"Are really okay mom? looks like that cat has ignited some craze inside you" you asked smiling, "Lot more than that johnny boy " she replied with a vicious smile.

"Okay, Johny, I'm going inside, I need to explore this," she says while giving a good spank to her own butt. "Explore? what?" you asked in confusion. "There are lots of new things to explore, Johny m man", "See, you inside Johny" she replied and started walking toward the front door.

You noticed she was walking with an unusual style, seems like she is intentionally swinging her bubbly ass, which even turned you on, you were a bulge inside your pants growing as she went inside the house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)