More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

Which celebrity do we follow?

Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish, one of the most popular young musician's of her time, found herself in the waiting room of a plastic surgeon for a brief consultation. Why? Breast reduction surgery.

While Billie enjoyed the freedom and exposure adulthood granted her, she couldn't help but yearn for her teenage years, when she wasn't as prominently discussed as a sex symbol. As such, she believed that relieving herself of her weighty tits would take some of the heat off. After all, there was always some other big-chested girl people would fawn over, like Sydney Sweeney or one of the King sisters.

But in spite of Billie's personal feelings, certain individuals were displeased with the idea of such a procedure, and decided it would be far better to recruit miss Eilish to their cause instead.


Two days later, Billie was being prepped for what she believed was her breast reduction. The singer was brought into an operating room, or at least a room similar to it. Lying still on the operating table, Billie winced as a small syringe hooked to an IV was driven into her arm.

"This is for the anesthetic." said the doctor. "Count back from three, and you'll be under before you even know it."

She smiled faintly.

"Okay." Billie replied.

"Three. Two. O-"

Before she could even finish, she was out like a light.

With Billie lying inert on the table, the "operating" crew around her brought forth equipment that was certainly not used for breast reductions.

"Alright everybody, you know the drill." said the lead "doctor."

Now, the REAL procedure could begin.

What does the real procedure entail?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)