More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by slick146 slick146

How does the story start?

Billie Eilish meets the pack

“Fuck!” Billie Eilish cried. Her phone’s service had cut out again. Well. Motherfucker.

She sighed, putting down and looking back at the road before her. It was illuminated only by the headlights of her car. Frankly, she wished she was back home and not lost. She can concretes to plan, not to mention this damned quarantine to deal with. One little trip for a fun night with friends had led to her being hopelessly-

Something farted across the road in front of her. Billie slammed on the brakes, just in time as the thing stopped. Her eyes widened when she took in the sight.

It was a wolfman. A massive, hulking, Black furred wolfman. No. A werewolf.

And it was looking right at her. Its eyes glinted in the headlights of her car, but she could see it plain as day. The intelligence in its eyes. The feral cunning.

Something impacted on the top of the car, making her scream. She looked up and screamed again. Glaring down through the skylight was another werewolf, grey, slimmer, and snarling savagely. It barked, snapping its jaws at her through the glass. Billie immediately went to press her foot down on the gas pedal, until the first wolf suddenly lunges forward and smashed into the windscreen, cracking it. She screamed as it snarled, then tilted its head to stare at a corner. It drew back a massive hand and slammed it into the corner, cracking it and causing the glass to bend inward.

Billie pressed her foot down on the gas pedal. The car roared into life as the first werewolf the windscreen aside, shattering it as it lunged at her.

Billie ducked to the side, barely avoiding the swipe of the clawed hand that grazed her arm. The car spun out of control when the werewolf was yanked off suddenly by something. Billie felt herself rolling through the air. Time seemed to slow as she saw a light brown shape forcing the dark brown werewolf to the ground, the grey one cringing with head low to the floor in the back.

When she woke up, she was laying on the forest floor. She blinked, then groaned. Her entire body ached, like she’d-

Oh God. She had been in an accident. And-

Billie froze when something sniffed at her ear. The rough texture of a canine nose brushed against her ear, making her suck in her breath sharply. A wet, rough tongue slid across her cheek, making her shiver involuntarily. Was she being tasted? God, was this how she was going to die, eaten by werewolves?

There was a sharp intake of breath then something moved from behind her. As she expected, it was another werewolf. In the darkness, she could see it was light brown with amber eyes that glinted in the moonlight. Its build was a middle ground between the hulking one which had scratched her and the grey wolf one top of her car. Moving silently on all fours, Billie watched as it sat across from her, tail slowly wagging as its snout slowly opened then closed, revealing vicious teeth in the process.

Then it growled, tucking its head into its chest and whining. Slowly, the werewolf changed. The snout shrank until it was nearly gone, the top of its head sprouted with long tufts of fur that resembled hair, the entire body seemed to shift and warp, not losing the fur yet becoming distinctly more... human?

When it stopped, the werewolf was still covered in fur yet the face had changed into that of a young boy, about Billie’s age. It was covered by short, light brown hair, which stretched down his chest and arms. Billie was disturbed to see how muscular the boy was.

Then he spoke. “Jesus Christ,” he growled in a deep, throaty voice that betrayed his youth, “you’re actually Billie Eilish.”

Who is this kid?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)