More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

How does the story start?

Billie Eilish and the vampires

The year 2020 was promising for Billie. She had just released the official song of the next Bond movie, and everything seemed to indicate that her carreer was about to take off for good. So when she received this invitation from Rihanna to join her in her villa to meet her group of friends, she simply thought it was the next step in becoming popular amongst the world of show-biz.

She was wrong.

-When she knocked on the door of the villa, Rihanna immediately opened the door.

-Hi Billie ! I'm so glad you could make it !

-Thanks for inviting me.

Billie looked more closely at the singer. Was that...blood close to her mouth? Maybe she had accidentally cut herself. A bit intimidated, Billie decided not to mention it.

-Please, come in. My friends can't wait to meet you.

Billie followed Rihanna towards the vast garden behind the house. In the middle of it, there was a large pool where about a dozen of singers and actresses were chilling, wearing nothing but a bikini, sometimes not even bothering with wearing a bra.

Billie suddenly froze.

-Is that...

-Blood? Yes it is, darling.

The pool where the celebrities were having a good time was not filled with water, but with a dark red liquid.

-Okay everyone, please welcome our new friend Billie. Billie, welcome to my place, I'm sure you'll love it here.

Billie looked in disbelief at the sight in front of her. A couple meters from her, Ariana Grande was swimming through the red pool. At one moment, she disappeared under "water" for a couple seconds, before rising again to catch her breath, her hair, face and body completely covered in blood, a wide smile on her face, that revealed her long and sharp fangs. A bit further, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift were passionately making out in the pool of blood, the rumors of them hating each other suddenly seeming pretty questionable. Next to the pool, Beyonce had her fangs planted in the neck of a barely conscious woman who didn't seem to be a celebrity. She briefly stopped to greet Billie.

-What's up?

Before anyone had time to answer, the singer put her teeth back in her snack's neck, and resumed with sucking her blood.

-You, stammered Billie, you are...

-Vampires? said Rihanna with a smile. Yes, you could say that. You see, we've developped a nice little society of blood sucking creatures over the past few years. Once in a while, when somebody seems worthy of joining us, we invite her at our place and we offer her to become one of our kind.

-You...you want me to become a vampire ? said Billie, still trying to process what was going on.

-You got it. It's pretty cool actually. We just need more sunscreen lotion to protect from the sun, but we are stronger, faster, we don't age anymore, and look at this !

Rihanna suddenly disappeared, vanishing into thin air. Where she used to be, a bat was now flying circles around Billie. When Rihanna changed back, she slowly walked towards Billie and put her hands on her shoulders.

-I would love to have you as a vampire sister. Now the question is : are you going to be my sister? Or my food?

Rihanna smiled, letting Billie stare at her teeth as sharp as daggers. Billie was scared. She had to answer something. And she had to do it quick.

What does Billie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)