More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

Whose first?

Bill

Bill yawned as he woke up, stretching in his bed. He laid there for a few more moments before finally forcing himself to get up. He took a few steps and glanced into the mirror in the corner of his room, frowning as he did.

His reflection wasn't 'his' anymore. Now, rather than the slightly over 6' tall man he had grown used to seeing, he now saw a 5'5" woman with shaggy, short hair that barely ended below her ears and a cute, if slightly androgynous, face. She was practically swimming in the t-shirt and sweatpants she wore, hiding her B-cup breasts and modest hips and ass.

She, no... he was still a guy, regardless of his body. He had been cursed, somehow, and left as a woman. He had searched for ways to break the curse but come up empty so far. And, much as he may have wanted to, he couldn't put his life on hold forever.

Resolving to try and work past the curse, at least in the short term, Bill turned away from his reflection. Little did he know that the curse didn't end at making him a woman. It would continue to change him based on how he acted and dressed. Dress slutty and he would start to act like a slutty woman. If his behavior changed before his clothing, then the curse could even alter his clothes to match how he acted.

He had managed to avoid that aspect of the change so far, but wouldn't be able to forever.

What is Bill up to today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)